My Safe Place.

Third Party Pov

Taehyung was stunned by Jungkook's possessiveness and the way he was kissing him was intense. He didn't want the moment to end, rather he would prefer to pull Jungkook even more closer to him, he wants to spank his ass so hard only to make him moan like the same way he had been moaning in his room a while back and suddenly he heard someone coughing from behind that brings him out of his fantasy world and he backed away. "Ahm.. how could you guys leave me at the door?" Taehyung heard his childhood friend's voice and looked at him with redness spread all over his face. Taehyung wanted to make Jungkook jealous and Hell, he succeeded and love it. But the way Jungkook's face makes that expression with his tongue poking the inside of his cheeks, and that smirk made Taehyung realize that Jungkook was well aware of his childhood friend's presence. "V, don't worry I haven't seen anything." Taehyung turned his gaze away from Jungkook and then found a hand on his shoulder from his friend. "You sure?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow and his childhood friend mischievously did the same.

"What the heck is going on here?" Jungkook clenched his fists, ready to vent his anger at the man standing so close to his man, who Jungkook certainly didn't like at all. "Stop teasing him, Hobi Hyung." Jungkook suddenly heard his best friend's voice. "Hobi Hyung? Jimin knows him?" Jungkook thought, furrowing his brows in confusion. "Don't ruin the mood, Jiminssi." Taehyung's friend pretends to whine a bit but then pulls away from Taehyung. "Jimin Hyung, You know him? But how?" Taehyung felt like Jungkook was reading his mind and wanted to know how Jimin knew his childhood best friend when according to him they were supposedly having their first meeting today at his house. "Darn it, you idiot Park Jimin, why didn't you think about Taehyung before saying that?" Jimin regretted for saying those words without thinking beforehand.

He wished that someone would come there and help him to get out of this weird situation. "Yeah, I introduced him to Hobi, but it hasn't been that long since that happened." And here he comes, his knight in his own clothes with a proud smirk on his face looking at him fondly. Jimin heaved a sigh of relief,

 Jimin heaved a sigh of relief,