Just Friends?

Third Party Pov

Taehyung suddenly forgetting everything like this was troubling Jungkook, but more than that he was worried about how he reached this condition. Thinking this, he came down the stairs and started going towards the kitchen. "Oh, you're back so soon?" Jimin questions Jungkook after suddenly seeing him in front. "I still don't understand how he could suddenly forget everything while staying at home, this had never happened to him before." Jungkook said in a low voice. "I talked to the doctor about that and he said that.. that Taehyung might have some sort of amnesia." Jungkook heard him, somehow he himself knew that there might be some reason behind Taehyung's behaviour but Jungkook still didn't want to believe it.

"But why is this happening to him all of a sudden?" Jungkook said, looking around the place. "Why doesn't he only remember things related to me?" Jungkook said, disappointedly. "You can't say that, Jungkook. Because Taehyung has been staying here at your place ever since he regained consciousness. And it's hard to guess to what extent he remembers things like this." Jimin tried to reason with him but Jungkook still looked upset. "At least he's not trying to run away from you anymore, and that's a good thing, isn't it?" Jimin said and handed Jungkook a plate full of strawberries.

 "At least he's not trying to run away from you anymore, and that's a good thing, isn't it?" Jimin said and handed Jungkook a plate full of strawberries

"You should take this chance and talk to him and who knows He might remember everything again." Jungkook knew that Jimin was saying all those words just to console and comfort him, but he still liked the sound of it. "Thanks, Jiminssi." He said with a soft smile. Suddenly, Jungkook's eyes fell on Jimin's eyes, which looked swollen and red. "Were you crying?" He asked, getting shocked. "Ah.. No." Jimin quickly turned his head to the other side. "Don't you dare to hide anything from me." Jungkook said in a stern voice and turned Jimin to his side.

"Did that man do anything to you?" He asked directly. "You're already in a lot of pain, Jungkook. I don't want to bother you any more." Jimin thought and suddenly hugged him. "I'm fine, don't worry about me." He said and moved back. "He's still not answering my question." Jungkook thought, but then decided not to rub the subject of that guy any more. "Stay here tonight." Jungkook said, he didn't feel like leaving his friend alone in such a situation. "I have some work to do and you.. you need to take care of your boyfriend's health.. so let me leave in peace." Jimin said with a soft chuckle and pushed Jungkook to go and spend time with Taehyung. How long can one could keep their pain inside? It was getting hard for Jimin not to think about Suga at Jungkook's house and he knew he didn't want to go back home either. "I need a drink." He thought and went out of the kitchen to pick up his car keys but suddenly his attention went to something. "A handphone?" He muttered and then picked it up. "Who uses a phone like this these days? Wait, It can't be his?" The first person that came into his mind was Suga and then he tried to unlock the phone. "Battery is dead?" He said and put it in his pocket, he now knew where he needed to go.