Stuck With Me.

Third Party Pov

Taehyung followed and boarded the same cruise Jungkook was travelling on. What other option did he have? But not only did it end there, he was now stuck there with Jungkook as well. Taehyung was looking for a way to hide himself from Jungkook and had now squeezed and hid himself near some carrier boxes, but it was hard to stay there the whole time.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Same Evening: Third Party Pov

Time passes by and Taehyung didn't know where Jungkook's "Same Destination" might be, so he just tried to look around the area and find something helpful. "This smell." He suddenly smelled something strong, which he could easily identify. "No way." When he looked towards that side, there were big boxes arranged there. He got a little excited and tried to open a box. "Fucking handcuffs." He cursed because he failed to peek inside, but he sure knows what's in those boxes and those are going to be lucky for him too.

Suddenly Taehyung heard a few footsteps towards him and placed his hand on his mouth. "WHAT?" Taehyung immediately recognized that it was Jungkook's voice and He seemed annoyed. "So he finally got the news." Taehyung thought, this time he was happy thinking he tricked Jungkook this time. "How can you let him go like that? Fuck, don't you know how important he is?" Jungkook said angrily and Taehyung saw Jungkook holding his head. "Important?" He thought, his eyes were still fixed on Jungkook's worried face. Taehyung wondered why Jungkook is actually getting so upset over a suitcase. "What could be so important in that suitcase?" Taehyung thought, he could peek inside the suitcase when he had the chance but his father had told him to keep it safe and that was the reason Taehyung couldn't do anything, otherwise his father would have been more disappointed in him.

"It's just a matter of time, once I reach the other end..." Taehyung was thinking and suddenly he felt someone's presence next to him. He let his guard down again and this time he felt like a fucking idiot. "So you're hiding here?" He heard from behind and turned his head. "Fucking annoying." He let out and Jungkook grabbed his hand to make him stand. "Can't you just leave me alone?" Taehyung said, annoyed, looking at Jungkook. "Do you have a problem with memory loss?" Jungkook said suddenly. "What?" Taehyung asked, confused. Jungkook pulled him closer by his hand and leaned towards him. "I thought I made it very clear when I said I wasn't going to let you go." Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice so close to his ear that he suddenly felt a chill down his spine. He quickly backed away. "What's with you and this whispering of yours?" Taehyung said, trying to hide his ears which had already turned red.

Jungkook laughed softly in response, hearing which Taehyung looked at him in amazement. "What's with this dual personality?" Taehyung thought and distanced himself, the expression Jungkook was making now, he didn't want to look at that face for a second. "Well.. we can't go back now." Suddenly he heard "So.. you are." Taehyung was about to ask if Jungkook had finally decided to let him go. "You'll have to come with me for now." Jungkook replied. "Come with you? Where do you want to take me now? Another fucking island your rich ass own?" Taehyung replied, anything could happen at this point.

"Why? Do you like being around me? That's why you ran away from there... so that you could be with me all the time?" Jungkook was enjoying, enjoying the embarrassment on Taehyung's face, Jungkook's eyes swirled around on Taehyung's red plum cheeks and then to the redness on his ears too. "Are you out of your fucking mind?" Taehyung brings Jungkook out of his dream world. "You're a Mafia aren't you? So for God's sake start behaving like one." Taehyung said and suddenly Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer.