Mafia's Prince.

Third Party Pov

Namjoon's eyes widened when he saw again in front of his eyes the same place where they both met and used to meet each other a few years ago back. "Why are we here?" The place felt so nostalgic to Namjoon , and yes, it brought back the bitter-sweet memories he had experienced there with the same person who was standing next to him today.

 "Why are we here?" The place felt so nostalgic to Namjoon , and yes, it brought back the bitter-sweet memories he had experienced there with the same person who was standing next to him today

"We had agreed to meet here at the end of that day." Jin began to speak, looking around the beach and the waves that lapped up and touched his feet from time to time, it was definitely giving him some calm feeling inside. "What's there to talk about that day? For God's sake stop bringing that up." Namjoon said, it hurts.. It really hurts when the person on whom you trusted the most betrays you. "You didn't come to talk to me that day." But Jin was there, standing by his side and definitely trying to make everything right again. "But today I will not let you go anywhere without listening to me." Jin said and started to turn towards Namjoon so that he could confess his heart to while looking at his Namjoon face to face.

"I need to tell you those things first that really makes sense." He took a pause and then took a deep breath. "Taehyung is my brother." Jin confessed. "WHAT?" Namjoon was stunned, the person about whom Jin was telling him had died long back but then what was Jin talking about now? "Yes, after that accident, we had to take Taehyung away from here because his condition was so critical and.. after that we got to know that Taehyung had lost all his memories." He confessed with his moist heart which started to shrink with every word that left from his mouth. "The Doctor said that Taehyung should avoid remembering old memories that might hurt him and make his condition even worse." He told the truth.

"And when I saw him crying and remembering the guy he used to meet in that bridge moments before he fainted, I thought maybe Jungkook is the first person I need to keep Taehyung away from." Namjoon was calm, he was listening to Jin and trying to understand him, that day Taehyung was not the only one who was critical, that day there was another person who had lost a good friend. "Why didn't you tell me all this before?" When the glimpse of a brother's heartbroken face started coming back in front of his eyes, he realized that he might not have been able to be a good brother himself. "I wanted to tell you everything and I also came here Daegu after Taehyung's treatment, but you were nowhere to be found." Jin confessed. "I know I wasn't the only brother who made a difficult decision out of concern for his brother's good." Namjoon now started looking at Jin after listening to what he had just said. "How do you know what Jungkook told me that day?" Namjoon had wanted to ask Jin this for a long time, but he thoughtlessly ignored the fact that Jin no longer had anything to do with his life.

"I guess you don't know about Jungkook's diary writing habits?" Namjoon's reaction to Jin's question was just as he had expected, Confusion and Shock. "Through Taehyung and Suga, I came to know about that diary and that's when I realized that Jungkook saw me in the woods that day with the people I really wanted to deceive. So that I could return your most precious thing to you." Jin raised a stone in his hand and said. “But as I planned to act so that they would think I was working for them and belong to their side only. So that I would eventually be able to fail their ambush… Jungkook misheard everything and took it in the wrong way."  he said and threw the stone into the water. "Ambush? Suddenly why are you talking as if you are a fucking cop?" Namjoon questioned. "Because I'm." Jin replied and took out his badge.