Stop Seducing Me.

Third Party Pov

Jungkook caught sight of something behind those curtains and then looked at Taehyung. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, sincerely worried and was about to caress Taehyung's hair but suddenly. "I swear to God, let me just find them.. then." Jimin was coming towards them and then suddenly the door opened. "Leave my hair, you idiot." Taehyung shouted. "Will you drop my collar first?" Jungkook said back and Jimin let out a sigh in response. "Come on, do you guys really think I'm an idiot?" Jimin said and pushed the two away from each other. "It's getting dark outside and you both don't seem to be in a position to go back on your own. Let me drop you guys." Jimin began to say but then his eyes fell on the room, they made a mess of his couch and all the cushions were laying here and there. "No fucking way." He muttered and then looked at Jungkook.

"Will you come out with me?" He signalled and then Jungkook did the same. "What are you doing, Jungkook?" Jimin began to say, with complete annoyance on his face. "I've been seeing you since this morning, you're getting possessive and jealous towards him ..." Jimin said, pointing to the mess the two had created in his guest room. "I don't know why, Jiminssi.. but I think there may be another side to what we saw that day." Jungkook had been thinking about this for a long time. "And why do you feel like that?" Jimin wanted to know what was running inside Jungkook's mind. "I want to know him.." Jungkook said suddenly and Jimin looked at him. "I want him to tell me everything." He completed it.

"Why would he do that Jungkook? I don't get it man, I don't think it's a good idea." Jimin started saying ,"I trust him, he must have saved my life for some reason and I want to know that." Jungkook interrupted him. "Saved his life?" Jimin repeated hearing about this for the first time. "It's a long story, Hyung. But let me try to work my way out for now." Jungkook requested.

Things were changing, Jungkook was changing. The man who had never spoken to Jimin casually other than when it comes to work related things was calling him informally and casually today. Jimin places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and then suddenly smiles softly. "I don't know about him but... but I trust you." Jimin replied.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

On the other hand: Third Party Pov

Taehyung had taken advantage of the opportunity and went inside the washroom. He started examining that small handphone, there's not many numbers available there but still there was one that he could contact. "If I make a call, they can track me." Taehyung thought for a moment. "How's home? Is everything okay?" He started typing and then suddenly erased it. His eyes started moistening, as the face of a particular person was coming in front of his eyes. "Please forgive me." He said in a low voice and then there was a knock on the door. "Shit." He wiped his tears and started hiding his phone.

"How dare you go out of my sight?" Jungkook said in a deep voice and pulled Taehyung towards him . "What are you doing? Your friend will see us." Taehyung quickly removed Jungkook's hand and started leaving. Jungkook smirked softly before turning and looking back, Jimin was giving him a disgusting look. They all left the room and then Jimin's gaze fell on a man who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa in the hallway.

 They all left the room and then Jimin's gaze fell on a man who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa in the hallway