JK.

Midnight: Third Party Pov

  Taehyung was tossing and turning in that not so comfortable bed, missing his home so much. His stomach started hurting again, he took out his phone and saw that it's still night time. "Those fuckers must be sleeping." He said in a low voice and got up from the bed. He started thinking of getting out of that room secretly, so he started taking small baby steps and reached at the door. He slowly put his hand on the knob and  Suddenly the hoarse sound of the door echoed all around. "What is this place, a haunted house?" He thought to himself and closed his eyes. He tried once again and this time was able to open the door.

  Taehyung could see a large hall in front of him and started going towards it. He looked to the right and then to the left, there was nothing but doors to see. "Which gate is the right one?" He thought and decided to open that door on his left. He opened slowly and tried to peek inside. "Shit." Seeing someone inside, he got a little nervous and hid himself behind the door. He waited for some time but got nothing in response. "Is he really sleeping?" Taehyung thought and decided to take a peek again. He tried to look at Jungkook's face and focused on his eyes, they were closed. He got happy thinking that he has now got a good chance to escape.

  He slowly closed the door and as he moved forward, he could hear some voices. "What was that?" He thought and got closer to that distinctive sound. He quickly opened the front door, stunned to see everything in front of his eyes. His legs began to move on their own and that strong wind caused his hair to get messier than it already was. Taehyung's biggest nightmare was in front of him. "The Sea."

  "How the fuck, how did I ended up getting trapped here out of all the places?" Taehyung thought of being trapped in that big island in the middle of that vast sea. He was annoyed, annoyed at why Jungkook always gets an upper hand between the two of them. He began to walk further, his legs trembling with every step, and now he was standing only a few steps away from the edge of that dreadful mountain. As he looked down, he saw tons and tons of water. His heart beat faster and he wondered how deep the sea would be. "I can't swim." He thought and clenched his fist. He closed his eyes for a moment, put his hand in his pocket and took out his phone to see if there was a network in this area. "Crap" he cursed because he couldn't find any signals there either.

  "If it comes to this, then." Taehyung said, he was hesitant to get drowned. But still he rolled up his sleeves and suddenly "Woaah." He got a push and was about to fall but someone caught hold of his arms and stopped him. Taehyung was flying halfway around that edge, feeling that his heart was bursting inside and the cold air was not allowing him to stay still. "What the hell are you doing?" Taehyung managed to say. "Tell me where's that suitcase?" Jungkook asked in a stern tone. "You... are you crazy?" Taehyung said angrily and tried to grab something but Jungkook wouldn't let him do so.

  "You fucker, you intentionally let that chain loose?" Taehyung said, as he realised he had fallen into Jungkook's trap again. Taehyung could only hear the sound of the waves at that moment, but he could still feel that smirk on Jungkook's face. "I thought you are a smart one." Jungkook said and started playing with Taehyung. "Fuck." He loosened his grip and again grabbed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung could now see Jungkook's face. "Tell me, Kim." Jungkook ordered. "I have nothing to tell you." Taehyung also replied in the same way, he had no fear of what Jungkook was trying to do to him.

  "Then you are of no use to me." Jungkook said and suddenly let go of Taehyung's hand. He could see the sudden change in Taehyung's expression. Like hell, he was scared and even Jungkook could tell. The dive was not very long as the distance between the two surfaces was short but for someone who doesn't know how to swim, it could definitely be something else. Jungkook hears the sound of splash and understands that Taehyung has now fallen into the water.