Where We Belong.

2 Months Later: Third Party Pov

The sudden sound of phone ringing caught the attention of the two men, "It's-." A voice was about to talk about that call but the person in front nodded as a gesture for the other to take the call. As soon as the call was picked up, a lovely melodious voice started making that person's day. "Hyung, why did you take so long to pick up the call?" That angel-like voice asked the question in a very angel-like way. "Sorry, Jimina, I was just thinking about my love." Suga replied, wanting to tease him and when he got no response for a moment he understood that he had succeeded in doing that. "Tell me how my cute little Jimin is doing these days?" Suga asked softly. "I'm not that good, Hyung... I miss you guys so much." Jimin replied and let out a deep sigh, Suga knew what was coming next and now he was used to the question so he thought about answering himself. "Stop worrying about Jungkook, I'm here for him." He replied. "Ah Hyung, how do you know what I'm thinking?" Jimin said. "Because I know you well." Suga answered and was able to feel Jimin smiling through the phone.

"Is he still in the same place?" Jimin questioned. "He-." Suga started to speak but then his eyes fell on the silent Jungkook who was sitting at the edge of that same bridge.

" Suga started to speak but then his eyes fell on the silent Jungkook who was sitting at the edge of that same bridge

"Yeah, he's just sitting there still waiting for him to come back on his own." Suga replied. "By the way.. how is Taehyung doing? I'm glad his surgery went well. Does he mention anything about Jungk-" Suga started to say but then. "Hyung, sorry to interrupt you, but Taehyung is calling me.. I'll call you later." Jimin said and hung up the call. Suga put the phone back in his pocket and started walking towards Jungkook. After hearing some footsteps, Jungkook quickly turned back to look in that direction.

"It's me." Suga was now getting used to Jungkook's habit of reacting to those footsteps coming into that special bridge of his and Taehyung, deep down Suga was aware that Jungkook was eagerly waiting for one of those footsteps to belong to Taehyung and he was standing in front of him . "Done talking with Jiminssi?" Jungkook asked and Suga nodded in agreement. He knew that there would be no more asking from Jungkook's side, because after Jungkook found out that Taehyung didn't come back to Daegu even once after his surgery, nor did he try to contact Jungkook in any way. Jungkook stopped asking how he is and what he must be doing all this time. Jungkook was aware of the fact that even if something happened Jimin would definitely inform Suga about that. "You can at least go see him from afar, Jungkook." Suga decides not to stay quiet now, after all how long could he watch Jungkook sit like that with sadness and restlessness all over his face?

"I know, Hyung." Jungkook replied in a low voice. But then Suga got to see the same guilt filled face of Jungkook, the way he used to just look at the sea with his head down was making Suga worried as well as upset. Suga took a step forward and stood next to Jungkook. "Even if Taehyung was here with me instead of you, I still wouldn't have left him alone without having a talk." Suga began to speak. "Even if he doesn't remember me, that's good too." Jungkook said suddenly and Suga looked at him in shock. "Did I just hear him right?" Suga thought in disbelief. "You'd better shut up your bullshit and start saying something sensible." Suga said angrily. Suga had a slight inkling that Jungkook had been brooding over the incident in the past and that his decision not to talk about it was not going to solve it all.