Broken Hearts.

Third Party Pov

"So tell me damn it, why don't you fucking tell me about it?" Jungkook shouted and suddenly turned back when he heard a sudden sound and saw his hyung suddenly falling down on the chair. "You saw and heard it yourself, didn't you?" His Hyung said and Jungkook remembered something. "Hyung, I didn't mean to hurt you." Jungkook went down on his knees in front of his Hyung and. "I know that man betrayed you but you still had a chance to kill him." Jungkook said angrily. "But you didn't even throw your hands on him, why is that, Hyung?" He asked, "Because I loved him."

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Other Side: Third Party Pov

"I've taken all of your time today, Sugassi." Jimin was talking to Suga while unlocking the door to Jungkook's house with his fingerprint. "I think even God wants us to be together." Suga continued with his flirting and gazed at Jimin's soft little hands. He knew that Jimin could shoot a gun with those tiny hands, but it was hard for him to believe after seeing Jimin in person. He started following Jimin and extended his hand. He had this sudden urge to hold those little hands and see how Jimin would react to this. But suddenly his eyes fell on the white liquid on that black floor of Jungkook's house.

"Shit

"Shit." He suddenly pushed Jimin to the side and started running ahead. "What are you doing?" Jimin was startled by the sudden push. He turned his gaze towards Suga and saw him running towards the bed where Taehyung used to sleep. "Oh my god, what happened to him?" Jimin suddenly saw Taehyung unconscious and started running towards him as well.

"Jimin, help me pick him up

"Jimin, help me pick him up." Jimin heard Suga's side and his voice felt different to him, he seemed worried.. he seemed very worried for Taehyung. "But why?" A sudden burning sensation welled up inside Jimin's body but he restrained himself from doing any stupid things at this situation.