Diary.

Third Party Pov

Jungkook went inside to take a shower and Taehyung, after cleaning himself, was in no condition to face Jungkook and hid himself under the blanket. "Fuck it was more intense than I thought." Taehyung thought and took a look at the bathroom door. He had to check that phone hidden in his jacket downstairs, so he went outside. "You have to find a way out and do it asap." He reads the message and then reality hits him, hits him very hard. "I have to talk to him." He muttered and picked up something to eat from the kitchen.

"Jeon." While returning, Taehyung got suddenly startled to bump into Jungkook. "I know you're tough and all." Jungkook said and took the things from Taehyung's hand. "But you need to rest now." He said and started taking Taehyung back to his room. "Can you please talk to me normally?" Taehyung pleaded as he sat on the bed. "That's how I talk." Jungkook said and turned on the TV. "Do you like watching movies or playing games?" Jungkook said and quickly went to get some warm blankets. "Come on, lie down.. quickly." He gently put Taehyung on the bed and turned off the light.

"Oh right, you brought something to eat, didn't you?" Jungkook said and started picking up the things he had taken from Taehyung. Taehyung wanted to capture this moment, the way Jungkook was treating him made him feel so special, but then the pressure of going back scared him. "Jungkook.." he started saying. "Hmm?" Jungkook stopped and looked at him, he saw Taehyung patting the spot next to him. Jungkook's heart was suddenly moved by Taehyung's gesture but he still managed to sit down beside him.

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to say something and then he felt Taehyung resting his head on his shoulder, this feeling was new to him. He wanted to know why Taehyung was behaving like this all of a sudden.

 He wanted to know why Taehyung was behaving like this all of a sudden

"Whatever happened today, the man who attacked us." Suddenly Taehyung started saying, "I want to talk to you about that." Jungkook was a little shocked to hear Taehyung saying that. He really wanted to know what happened that day but Taehyung didn't tell him anything even after asking this many times. "That day.. that day I went to that place with someone to make a deal with you guys.. or I thought the whole scenario was going to happen like that." Taehyung started saying.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Flashback: Third Party Pov

"I think we brought the wrong suitcase." Taehyung's brother answered the question and took a few steps back. "We'll get back to you and see you then." He told them, and started walking without turning his back. Taehyung could see how nervous his brother was at that moment, his hands were shaking but he still tried to stay calm in front of those bastards. "Let's go back." Taehyung nodded his head, he took a few steps back and then suddenly he turned quickly on hearing something and saw a gun pointed at his brother's back.