I Was A Teenage Abomination/Witch

~*{Ember}*~

~*{Ember}*~

"Well girls. Did you ever in your lives think you would see something as breathtaking as this!" Eda said excitedly.

"I don't like this..." Luz said. "Yes, it doesn't get much more inspiring than the trash slug." Judah said.

"It makes a home, a life from what others have thrown by the wayside." Eda said. "Until, blam! It gets hit by a wave and croaks from all the salt."

"And now we get to sell the stuff it ate!" Judah said offering a pickax to Luz. "Please don't make me." Luz shuddered.

I was already almost gagging. "Oh come on Luz. It's not everyday you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass." King said laying down a towel.

"Eh, nuts to you both." Eda said and began digging. "So, Eda. What if we tried some new lessons for my apprenticeship?" Luz asked.

"Like..." Luz shuddered back from Eda trying to break into the slug. "Read ancient scrolls or mix together potions, or..."

"Ugh! That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff." Eda said. "Wait. Is there a magic school here?" Luz asked. I sat down on the beach looking at the sea.

I stared down at my reflection in the water almost going to touch it when- "woah, kid! You gotta be careful! That water isn't like yours in your world, it's boiling!" Judah said pulling my arm away.

"Oh wow." I said backing up worriedly. "Nothing to it kid. You just gotta be careful. Besides if I lost my apprentice I would never hear the end of it from King." He said.

I laughed lightly. "Hey, I brought some books from the library yesterday. They're about learning magic if you want to head back and read through those." Judah said.

I looked at him. "Wow. I was not expecting you to be so understanding." I said. "Well you have to remember, Eda and I are very new to this whole 'teaching' thing. We've never had anyone want to learn something from us, you know?" He said.

"But I do know that you and Luz don't exactly have to stomach for this kinda stuff." He said pointing back to the trash slug whee Eda threw out a tuba and it landed on King.

"Thanks Judah." I said and got up to walk back. "This is awesome!" I heard Eda yell. I walked through the forest for a minute before hearing a commotion.

"I'm gonna fail! The professor is gonna fail me and then give everyone extra homework for the month!" I heard someone yell.

I peaked over the bush. The was two witches there one was sitting on a wheelbarrow with a big pot on it. He had red hair and orange eyes with a sort of uniform with magenta sleeves.