Sense And Insensitivity

(I made art of Ember and Judah! The original piece for Ember is not mine and belongs to Latincomrade on twitter! The original image of Judah is Raine and belongs to Dana)

*~{Ember}~*

I sat at the stand with Judah who was teaching me a game called Elemental Cruise. It's like rock paper scissors, but with magic and the elements.

Plants beats earth, earth beats water, water beats fire, and fire beats plants. After no one took King's 'snacks' he threw them to the ground.

Eda then took a hold of a Oracle student from Hexside and sniffed him. "It reeks more of nerd than money today." She said.

"Guys!" Luz slammed her hand on the counter and Eda let go of the kid. "You will not believe what's going on!"

"A sale on books?" I said. "Close! It's a book fair!" Luz exclaimed standing in front of the big banner that said 'Book Fair'

"Where books come to life!" She finished and a book hoped off of one of the counters. "Hello." Luz screamed and kicked it.

"A fair without rides?" King questioned. "Who needs rides when this can take you anywhere?" A dwarf said shoving a book in Kings face.

I threw a piece of bacon on him and a giant one eyed beast flew down and took the dwarf away. "A. Ew." Eda said knocking a book off the counter. "B. We're bored."

"C. We feel like pickpocketing some nerds while they browse." Judah said as he and Eda walked away. I went over and browsed some of the history books.

"Bones to earth? A study of wild magic." I read as I watched Eda pickpocket the guy behind the counter. 'Maybe this will help Luz and I learn new glyphs. We only know the light glyph after all.' I thought.

I quickly pulled out the amount of snails from my allowance bag that Judah has been giving me. Taking it with me, I started looking through the first chapter.