Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances

*~[???]~*

*~[???]~*

"It always starts the same way..." A teenage Judah sat up in a dark abyss. "We wake up someplace-". "dark." He looked around before something else ran past him.

"And then they appear..."

The shadow monster raises it's arms to attack as it lets out a terrifying screech

The shadow monster raises it's arms to attack as it lets out a terrifying screech. "Ah!" Judah yelped and started running with tears brimming his face.

"And when we wake up." Out of the darkness he was sitting next to Eda in her room as they explain to the healer what happened. "We know we turned into... those things." Eda finished.

"I see." The healer said and took something from his bag as Eda's mom and Judah's dad stood next to him. They looked younger with Eda's mom having brown hair and Judah's dad having green hair. The healer pulled out a circular yellow gem and a diamond shaped red gem.

"Take these. It will tell you two when the beast and monsters energy are bubbling to the surface." He said as they took the gems. "Also I hear gems are quite fashionable for young witches."

"Oh what beautiful little stones." Judah's dad said. "May I speak with you outside?" Eda's mom asked ushering the healer outside.

"Just a minute you two. Everything will be fine." Judah's dad said with a kind smile. He closed the door but it lodged back open slightly letting the two hear what they were saying.

"What the heck was that?! I thought you were in the Healing Coven not the bobble brigade!" Eda's mom snapped.

"Gwen, these curses are like nothing anyone's seen. We're not going to find a cure right away." Judah's dad said.

"Mister Hexmore is right, Misses Clawthorne. I'm not sure it can be healed. Perhaps if we consult the Potions Coven, they may know a way to keep them at bay."

"Keep it at bay? Oh no no. Our children are suffering and we want those things out! Cut them out if you have too!"

"Gwendolyn!"