Escaping Expulsion

*~{Yuni}~*

*~{Yuni}~*

At nighttime a lot of people in green cloaks walked into a factory with Edric and Emira standing at the doorway, sometimes making 'Hex Me!' signs appear onto their cloaks.

Four figures in cloaks appear on stage under the sign the read 'BlightMoore Industries'. "Welcome valued investors." One Female said.

"To our annual-" the female and male took off their cloaks, revealing a green haired, blue eyed woman, and black haired, purple eyed male.

"BlightMoore Industries private sale!" They said together. The two behind them struggled to pull off their cloaks making them fall but get back up.

The second male had yellow eyes and brown hair while the other female had long red hair and green eyes. They both wore a work jacket that were coated in slight bits of abomination goo.

"If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help." The ravenette said. "And if you've got an enemy or two, well who are we to judge?" The green haired female said.

"This is my husband, Alador Blight." She said gesturing to him. "And my wife, Amora Moore. The greatest abomination creators of the era." "Our names are Odalia Blight and Alucius Moore, and I myself, as an Oracle predict you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight." Odalia said.

"We're proud to present the first glimpse of our crowning achievement." Alucius said as an abomination with robotic attachments rose up from the floor with Amity and Alister standing next to it.

"The Abomaton Soldier!" The crowd cheered. Amity and Alister went through a few showings of what it could do.

"It will pour your tea." Odalia said as the abomaton poured a cup of tea for the two. "Help you keep up with the latest trends." Alucius said as amity was now wearing makeup and her hair was styled crazy.

"And best of all, it will defend you against any unwanted visitors." They said as Alister cowered back and the abomaton abided as it got ready to attack Amity.

Alucius put his hand on Alister's shoulder. "Remember what we promised, son. Make this look good and you'll be forgiven for your lackluster performance in school." He said.

"Yes, Dad." He said and the soldier tried to swing down at Amity. "Wow it's so fast and strong. Order now." Alister said and it tried to punch Amity only for her to move back.

Odalia and Alucius smiled as their 'UNITS ORDERED' gage went up, while Alador yawned and Amora rubbed her eye tiredly.

The Abomaton grabbed amity and lifted her in the air. "Oh no, it's undefeatable. How will I ever escape?" Amity said with boredom.

Her photo of her, Luz, Gus, and Willow, and Alister's photo of him, Issac, and Ember, that he asked Amity to hold onto, fell out of her sleeve, falling to the floor causing the Abomaton to almost step on it.