Agony Of Witches

*~{???}~*

*~{???}~*

"You come back empty handed as I specifically asked you to bring her back?" My uncle said. "I didn't mean to fail you Uncle. I promise I'll bring her back home! She just... Seems to have some sort of amnesia." I said.

"Does she now? Well, we'll see to it she remembers her purpose. The wild magic she's been surrounded by must've corrupted her mind."

"For now you will monitor her silently. The titan has big plans for you both. Not just you."

*~{Ember}~*

I quickly tried to get ready for the day, I woke up late and tripped over my fiddle causing the strings to break. Thank titan I don't have Bard classes today.

I walked downstairs to see Eda and Judah looking out the window. "Hooty. Oh you're a thorn in our sides." Eda said before an emperor's guard was thrown against the window.

"But you always dig your way back into our hearts." Judah finished. "Ooh magic 'sghetti." Luz said going to touch whatever was in Eda's pot.

Eda used her magic to smack Luz's hand away. "Hey! That 'sghetti is witches wool. It repels powerful spells. Every witch worth their salt has a cloak made of this stuff." Eda said as Luz's eyes brightened.

"I'm worth salt. I want cloak!" Luz said putting her hands on the pot only to have Eda take it away. "Easy kid. With the emperor's goons at our doorstep we need these for protection." Judah said.

"They've really stepped up their attacks lately." Eda told us. "I think I finally understand why the Emperor wants you so badly. He's got the hots for Eda doesn't he?" Luz said.

Eda pointed finger guns at her before her expression dropped. "But no. Emperor Belos wants to control all wild magic through his coven system. He ordered our capture years ago because we refused to fall in line." Eda said.

"And he won't stop till he has you two." Luz said as I looked down sadly. "Aw don't sound so worried. We're master escape artists." Eda said.

"The only thing that can slow us down are our curses, and that hasn't bothered us for weeks!" Judah said before immediately he and Eda were encased in mist and feathers.

"Uh oh."

They immediately transformed and growled at us. "King!" Luz called. King peaked around the corner in his night cap and his eyes widened. "Weh? WEH?"

"Elixirs! Now!" I commanded.

*~{Judah}~*

I woke up in the shadowy abyss and looked around. Suddenly I was watching myself at school sitting at one of the lunch tables.

The younger me smiled before taking a sip of his drink as the mysterious clouded figure appeared on the other side of the table.

"You know. Eda and I are getting tired of these games. So just show me. Your. Face!"