{3} - The Dangerous Game

Power is a dangerous thing

You can have people wrapped around your fingers, and they wouldn't even know it. Just like I was doing right now.

Power can be stolen, it can be lost.

But a women with power always remains, because that is the only type of power that is undefeatable.

As the music faded in, the chatters of the audience almost immediately stopped as they set their eyes on the star of tonight.

Me.

The lights dimmed until they turned off completely, dim red lights started to fill the room instead, creating a more tense atmosphere. I could practically smell the testosterone radiating from the audience, it didn't bother me though. In-fact, it just gave me more confidence.

I loved having power like this, knowing that this whole room was wrapped around my fingers because I sang a lullaby with my body that immediately hypnotised them.

I hummed to myself as I danced, showing just enough for men to get painfully hard. Teasing and taunting them of the things they can't have. Pushing my boobs together to show my cleavage, my boobs could practically slip off this skimpy lingerie if I jumped too harshly. I gave them a show of their lifetime. The lust and desire were clear on their faces, if not, their dicks surely told me how horny they were. I find it most satisfying when powerful men fall at my presence, bowing to me and begging me to do as they say.

Unfortunately for them, I'm a controller.

Just like I am right now. Knowing that as I twirl on the pole, extending my legs into a split position; they can't do anything but watch. This is a women with power using her full advantage of it. This is the type of temptation even god couldn't resist. I captivated each and every one of the audience, making their attention fall directly on me.

This isn't one of those clubs that lie within the underworld, but just a local club in a small town. From every corner, I can spot different types of people; being able to read them with just a glance and nothing more. I always make sure to do a background check on every club I go to, because out of every place; clubs are the most dangerous. Dealers, gangsters, Emperor's and powerful families find their comfort in clubs. This is where most deals and agreements are made. Even if this isn't one of the clubs in the underworld, I make sure to memorise the floor plan of this entire club, know who the bartenders, performers, managers and waitresses are. So I roam my eyes around the audience; drooping my eyes a bit to show my pretend lust driven state to the audience.

Teenagers who got in with their fake ID's, old men looking for a good jack off, young married men trying to find a pussy they can shove their dicks in; you name it. But I don't really care about these people unless they are to any use for me, because at the end of the day I get my money and knowledge out of it. They can stare all they want, but they'd never be able to touch. That's the one thing even their money wouldn't be able to buy, touching me.