Chapter Five

(A/N: This is how I imagined Maddys looks kinda)

Tyler POV:

"Be quick." Jamie said as I unlocked my house. As I stepped in I heard the paws of my Dog Cash scraping over the floor.

(A/N: if you forgot or didn't read it. I chose that Cash is the only one of Tylers Dogs in this story)

"Hey Buddy, I am so sorry that I left you this morning. But you where still sleeping havn't even woken up when I went to Jamies huh?" I kinda baby-talked to my dog like I always do, making him wiggle with his tail in happiness and getting his pets from me before he went over to Jamie getting pets from him too.

"I'll give you some food then but I have to shower first, Baby" I still talked to Cash. "It's alright Babe, I don't need food, remember we already eat." Jamie joked looking up from petting my dog. With an eye roll and a smirk on my lips I turned around and went to my room hearing Jamie talk to Cash.

After I showered and got dressed I walked in the kitchen again, reaching for the cabinet where I store the dog food. But my eye catched Cash already eating his food from a bowl of his. Jamie must have fed him. "Jamie!" I yelled not knowing where he is.

"Livingroom!" was what he yelled back, making me go into the room, next to the kitchen. There he was lying on the couch scrolling through his phone, I walked around the sofa and flopped down next to jamie, well that's what i wanted to do.

Instead i overestimated the distance between us and accidentally half sat on him. "What is up with you today first you call me baby and now you sit on my lap. Are you so needy, love?" he said and gave me a perverted grin and put his hands on my hips. I slapped his hands away and set beside him turning red a bit.

"Sorry I... I misjudged it." I mumbled out of embarrassment, clearing my throat. "Ou man it's alright. I was just joking" Jamie said and put an arm around my shoulder and get his focus back to his phone. I signed and looked at my watch, seeing we only have five minutes left before we have to go.

"We have to go, or we'll be late. And before I forget, what i've remembered under the shower is that the practice is the first open one in this season. It will be packed with people and press." I groaned and threw my had in my neck forgetting that Jamies arm is around me, well now my head is on his arm.

"Now you just ruined our romantic moment!" Jamie pouted, removed his arm and looked my way making me laugh and stand up. I walked in the kitchen to say goodby to Cash and grap my Hockey stuff. Meanwhile Jamie also got up giving Cash a last pet and opened the door. We walked to his car and drove to the arena.

"Hey guys, how are you?" John asked as we've come through the door. "Good, how are you all?" Jamie asked getting a nod or yes from everyone. We went and get our gear on as someone knocked on the door.

"Mr. Seguin and Mr. Robertson? Can I have a minute with you?" A middle old women asked getting my and Jasons attention, we looked at each other not knowing what she wanted.

I toke my helmet and went then to the door, Jason right behind me. "So since it is the first open practice we're gonna mic someone up and we chose you. In a few minutes two people come and will mic you up, okey?"

We nod and set down. We talked a bit about the upcoming season as my phone went off showing a new massage, it was a picture from Jamie. I wrinkled my forehead wondering why he send me a picture, I opened it and looked closely. It was a medical note. I read fastly over it until I come to the revealing part.

Mr. Jamie Randolph Benn is 98.9% the father of Madison Olivia Benn.

I smiled from ear to ear after reading that. I mean I didn't even would've doubt it anymore. "Why are you smiling like that, you creep?" Jason asked amused. "It's nothing, I just looked at a cute picture of my dog." He nod and looked then at the door.

"Why are they taking so lo-" just in that moment the door opened after a knock have been heard. "Hello guys, we're here to mic you up and sorry that we are a little late." The one man said already beginning to start putting all the wires on us.

As they were finished we put our shirts back on and wait that they connect the mic with the computer. "From now on we can hear everthing you say and what is said to you when the person is close enough."

Great, I know it is for the fans but we never can be ourselves when we're miced up even if we try, I can't even tell Jamie that we can't talk about Maddy now.

We stepped out of the room and through the corridors onto the ice. I skate a bit around trying to avoid Jamie, that he can't talk about anything that the media shouldn't know.

(Now)

"Jamie...Concentrate!" I can hear Peter, our coach, yelling through the rink. With a concernd look I turn around and see Jamie standing in the middle of the ice, on the logo of our ice hockey team, the Dallas Stars. He is holding his right arm, I guess a puck hit him.

He's starring in the direction of the green benches already. As I skate closer to him the more I can see, that he doesn't focus our trainer or anything. It looks like he is completely zoned out with an stupidly grin on his face. He turned to me and begun to smile bigger.

"Tyler! Have you seen the massage!" He kinda yelled at me with a big grin on his face. That was so loud that the microphone got it 100 percent. "Yeah we'll talk later about that." He looked at me confused after I didn't respond with the same excitement.

I mouthed the word "mic" and pointed to my chest, Jamie nod and started to talk about something more casual. We didn't really talk anymore during practice, everyone was busy and focused on the game, trying to show of their skills and impress the fans since it still was an open practice.