Chapter Sixteen

(A/N Maddys bedroom)
Tyler POV:

"Two weeks? Why two weeks?" I said abruptly. "The doctor said that the symptoms can stay two weeks. And if they stay longer or you feel bad then you need someone to drive you to the hospital. And by the way it's not to bad to live two weeks with me, you don't have to by so upset." He said and followed me upstairs. "I am not upset, it was just surprising that my staying would be so long." I made clear and tryed to get my suitcase from above my closet. "Wait I'll do it." Jamie said and softly pushed me aside and got the suitcase. I packed some clothes and went to the bathroom to get my toiletries, I must have laid something near an edge causing it to fall. The noise made me turn my head too quickly.

Shit, that hurts my head.

I sat down first because the whole room is spinning again. After maybe 10 seconds everything was back to normal and i went back to the bedroom. "What took you so long?" Jamie asked laying on my bed with his legs crossed and his arms behind his head. I threw my supplies in my suitcase. "It was nothing." I said and laid next to him, closing my eyes. "Are you ready?" I hummed but didn't felt the urge to stand up, my bed is so much comfortabler than the hospital bed and Jamie must have felt the same way because he also doesn't move an inche. We lay there around 10 minutes before I heard a soft snore. "Jamie? Are you really sleeping?" I asked and shook his shoulder a bit. "What is it?" He asked sleepy and rolled out of bed. "Since when do you sleep during the day, everything alright?" I looked at him and got up from the comfortable, heaven like bed. "Yeah just haven't got enough sleep. Maddy was all fussy this night not even Cash could rise her mood, Mum guesses that she is getting sick or something like that." He sign, took my suitcase and carried it down the stairs. "Oh the poor little one. Then she is stuck in bedrest with me." I smiled and walked behind him to the car and got in. "Yeah I think so too." Jamie said back and started the car.

"By the way, I called your parents and let them know that you were in the hospital. They said they would come and fly by tuesday only for a day before they go anywhere else, I forgott." Jamie said as we approached his house. "Oh no. Doesn't the doctor said no stress, my parents are the complete opposite. I only have two days to prepare myselfe for that." I said and opened the car door, stepped out and walket to his house. Jamie went and got my suitcase out of the trunk before stepping next to me. "Don't be so dramatic, your parents are lovely people you don't need time to prepare. And it's only for one day." Jamie opened the door and stepped in. "I never said they weren't but they're exhausting sometimes." I said before putting my shoes off. "There you are. Tyler, son, how are you?" Heather asked and got me into a hug. "I'm fine right now thank you." I said and hide the fact that I have a terrible headache, I don't have to do my ailing to everyone. "You don't really look like it. You are a bit pale, maybe you better lay down for some time." She suggested. I nodded "But I'll firstly greet the little one and Cash." I said and walked in the living room, seeing Maddy lying on the sofa wrapped in a blanket and Cash lying on her feet. He looked up and started wagging his tail. "Papa!" She said existed but started to cough right away. "Hey little one, you coughing badly huh?" I said and petted over Cashs head "Hey Buddy" he got up and stretched himselfe before he yawnd. "Papa no good." She said and wriggled out of the blanket. "Yeah I know that you're not good." She walked over the couch a bit shaky and let herselfe fall on top of my chest. I slid with her across the sofa to the point where I could stretch my legs and leaned against the backrest, putting the blanket over both of us. Cash laid himselfe next to my and put his head on my thigh. I pet over both of their heads and made myselfe comfortable, before I closed my eyes also.

"Tyler?" Heather whispert only what felt like a few seconds later, making me open my eyes. "Hey I just wanted to say goodby. I am flying back home today." She said and hugged me which wasn't too easy since I'm still laying down and have Maddy on my chest. "Have a good fly and it was nice to see you." I said and closed my eyes again after she was out of the room. The next time I was woken up by a whimper. As I opened my eyes I had to look around to know where I was before I looked down and Maddy was looking at me from my chest with tears in her eyes. "Hey what is up?" I asked and set up. Setting her on my thighs.

Where is Cash? He was laying there. "My tum hur." She whines. "Your tummy hurts?" I asked again to make sure I understood it right. She nodded her head and put her hands on her stomach. I got up with her and had to concentrate myselfe to not fall over because of the dizziness. "Jamie?" I asked and walked with her through the house. "Jamie?" I stepped in Maddys room and looked through it. Jamie put a lot of effort into setting it up. I didn't know that he had such a talent to set up a room. How did he managed to put that all up in one day? It looks really nice. "Papaa" she whines again, to let me know that I took to long. I put my hand on her stomach and rubbed it a bit, hoping she would feel better. She laid her head on my shoulder and obviously enjoyed my touch. I went out of the room and looked through the other ones on the first floor. But Jamie was nowhere to be seen.