Chapter Seven

Tyler POV:

"Hey Jamie do you need anymore help?" I asked as we got out of the car. "I think I've got everything under control, you can go home, if you want." Jamie answered and unbuckled Maddy.

"Okey then I'll go." I give Jamie a hug before I gave my attention to Maddy. "Bye sweetheart we'll see each other" I said waving at her. She reaches out to me and I took her from Jamies arm and gave her a big hug.

"Why go?" She asked with glossy eyes. "Because I have to go you know I have some dutys to do" I said but she is still looking at me with sad eyes. "Go like momwy?" She asked a tear rolling down her face, while she sobbed and crossed her arms behind my neck.

I shot Jamie a look, who is watching us. "No Sweetie Tyler is going to come back." Jamie said and stroke her over her back. She loosened her arms and looked at us with glassy eyes.

"Weally?" She asked with a shaky voice and sniffled. "Yes I promise that I come back" I gave her my pinky and she hooked her pinky into it smiling a little. "Yeah that's what Daddy and I want to see. A happy smile!" I smirked and give her back to Jamie. I gave them a last wave earning a wave and smile from both of them. I got in my car and saw them waving till I turned the first curve.

As I got home I unbuckled myself but stayed in the car a bit reviewing what the hell happened this day. Jamie has a daughter, he is a Dad now. It wasn't really hard to understand it when I was with them but after this day and now being alone it is hard to believe it's really true.

When I got in I was happily welcomed by Cash, who jumped up and down. "Hey buddy, I've missed you too. What do you think should we go to the dog park?" I asked in a voice at least two octaves above my actual voice. He barked and wiggles his tail. I got his leashes and went with him to the dog park.

I got my phone out and shot some pictures for Instagram from Cash and both of us. I choose some and posted them right away.

We were there for like an hour before I first got noticed. It was a little boy with his Dad. They asked me to get a picture with them what I definitely agreed to, I mean how could I deny a picture for a fan.

Just as we finished my phone begins to ring, they thanked me quickly and walked away slowly looking at their phone at the picture probably. "Hey Jamie, miss me?" I chuckled, seeing the little boy turn around with big eyes after I called Jamies name.

"Hey Jamie can it wait a second. And can you do me a favour and say hey to a little boy I just met?" I asked starting to push the buttons to facetime him.

He accepted it and smiled "yeah of cause give him the phone." I called the little boy back to me, he looked a bit confused but started to come near me again. "There is someone who wants to say hey to you" I said chacking my phone again to make sure Jamie is ready, he nodded and I turned the phone around.

The little boy and father gasped and startet to say hi to my best friend. "Hey how are you?" Jamie asked, the little boy seemed to stunned to speak, his Dad managed a "good". They talked a bit more before they have to go.

"Thank you that you did this, I just saw the boys eyes lit up by mentioning your name, that I could guess that you're his favourite player." I stumbled a bit over my word as I tried to explain the situation.

"That's sweet of you Tyler, what you did for the boy. And it's okay I liked doing it for the little one." Jamie smiled. "What was it anyway, why did you call?" I asked curiously. "Maddy
really want to get to know Cash"

"How did she know I have a dog?" apropos where is my dog? "We've made some pictures for Instagram you know and then the message popped up that you posted a picture, she klicked on it and saw you with Cash. And now she is whining that she wants to meet him." He said as I looked around for my dog.

"How does tomorrow after practice sound? And when are you posting the pictures?" I saw Cash and got up. "Yeah tomorrow is good and I don't know after our call, I guess." I leach Cash on and turned to go.

"Where is the little one anyway?" I asked. "Taking a nap, was an exhausting day for her. By the way I called the rest of my family, the important people on the team and the coaches to tell them about Maddy." Something rustles on the other end, I think he just set down.

"How did they take it?" I crossed the road and turned to go home. "Actually, good after I explained everything, of course they were surprised to hear it but for that they took it in really well." He signed.

"That sounds good Chubbs. But quick question when are you going to shop the supplies you need for Maddy and her bedroom?" I asked. "I actually wanted to go today after she woke up. Why? Want to come with?" He said sounding not to sure about if they'll go today.

"Uhm no thanks. But if you need me, call me okey?" I got home again and opened my door. "Yeah will do. Till tomorrow!" He happily said and after I said goodby too we hung up. I signed, got the leash from Cash and went to the couch.

I turned on the Tv and settled on the couch, not long after Cash joined me getting a big cuddle. My phone notified my that I got a massage but I ignored it for a few minutes.

After I endet the cuddle session I took my phone out seeing that Jamie postet the pictures.