𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

Starting Today, You Are a Host! (Part one)

The door to a music room opened, and what was inside is not what most people expect to see in a normal music room.

Flower petals flew out the room and in showed 6 boys and 1 girl. "Welcome", they sounded.

"Oh wow, it's a boy" Two boys that are identical looking said with an uninterested tone. The girl, who looked like a child but was really older than that, tilted her head at the boy

"Maybe, he's here for me. I've been waiting for a new guest these days." She spoke softly then walked over to the boy.

Her posture, and her fluid motions make her seem like she's royalty. She gently grasped the hand of the boy and said with a childish smile "Do you wanna have a tea party with me?" 

Then her eyes widened.

1 light bulb turned on while 6 remain dull.

The boy stuttered "A-a tea party? What is happening?" He asked confusedly. While the girl remained still, processing what she had just discovered. A taller boy with glasses spoke up.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, I believe this young man is in the same class as you. Isn't he?"

The twins answered him in sync "Yea, but he's shy. He doesn't act very sociably so we don't know much about him"  

The glasses boy smirked lightly.

2 light bulbs are turned on while 5 remain dull.

"Well that wasn't very polite."

He faced the still unknown boy and crossed his arms while, the twins looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club, Mister Honor Student" 

The girl blinked 'So that's how you're gonna play Kyo-kun? Alright.' She released her hold on the honor student's hand and folded her hands behind her back.

Then a boy with blond hair and striking lavender eyes popped up "What? You must be Haruhi Fujioka!" he exclaimed to the now named boy.

It looked like Haruhi Fujioka was trying to open the door so he could get out but to no avail, it wouldn't budge.

"You're the exceptional honor student we've heard about!" Haruhi froze at that statement. Slightly turning his head, he asked "How did you know my name?" 

"Why, you're infamous. It's not everyday that a commoner gains an entrance into our Academy." The boy with glasses informed him

"You must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as an honor student. Mr. Fujioka" he continued. 

Haruhi's brow started twitching while he said "Well, uh, thank you? I guess" 

A hand reached out and patted him on the shoulder "Well, you're welcome! You're a hero to other poor people, Fujioka. You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel at an Elite Private Academy!" 

Suddenly, Haruhi scooched away from the blond, but it looks like he was unfazed "It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others." he followed the honor student while dramatically saying.

"I think you're taking this poor thing too far." Haruhi said as he did his best to avoid the dramatic boy from getting closer. The girl giggled lightly against her hand, finding this whole situation amusing.