CHAPTER SIX

The Job of a High School Host! (Part 3)

After that whole fiasco, the next day, Princess Kanako helped Haruhi in learning to waltz. "Quick, quick, slow. Quick, quick, slow" Princess Kasuga repeated as she waltzed with the honor student.

Tamaki was sitting on the window sill, looking depressed because he thought he was going to be Haruhi's partner instead of someone else. While the prince was in his emo era, and Princess Kasuga giving instructions to Haruhi, Kiyo and Honey were off to the side also waltzing.

They were following the rhythm of the music as they flowed around the club room, just having fun.  "You're really pretty, Ki-chan" Honey complimented suddenly and it made the girl's cheeks tint red. "Thank you. Mi-kun" 

"Ah!" A shout caught their attention and they placed their attention on Harahi and Princess Kasugazaki. Haruhi apparently tripped and took her dance partner down with her. Haruhi looked up, blushing lightly in embarrassment "I'm so sorry, Miss Kasugazaki.." 

She apologized, then said girl wrapped her arms around Haurhi's neck bringing her slightly closer. Kiyo blinked in surprise at the boldness their guest showed then looked towards Tamaki, still looking emo as ever.

She giggled lightly and tugged Honey towards their club president, stopping beside the twins who questioned "Why so gloomy, boss?". Honey looked down at their conjoined hands and couldn't help but blush 'Ki-chan is holding my hand!..'

Hikaru turned his head to his brother "I bet it's because he wanted to be the one Haruhi practices with" Kaoru copied his brother's actions "I think you may be right, but he's way too tall to stand in as a woman" 

Kiyo sighed "Poor Tama-kun" She absentmindedly started swinging her conjoined hand with Honey's "I could've taught Haru-chan but I promised Mi-kun to dance with him" She chuckled

Honey blinked at what she said and pouted "No one is allowed to dance with you Ki-chan! Except for me" He huffed and the white-haired girl tilted her head and smiled "Yes, that's right Mi-kun"

The lolita blinked in surprise at her agreement and blushed. The girl gently tugged his hand and led them to the window sill, a little further from their sulking blond leader, and sat down to watch Haruhi and their guest talk

"Ginori?" Haruhi questioned as she looked towards Kyoya in confusion "You have a keen eye mademoiselle. In fact we just received them yesterday" Kyoya said to their guest as Princess Kasugazaki admired the tea set

"We decided that it was about time for the club to upgrade its tea sets" Princess Kasugazaki looked down at the tea cup with a sense of nostalgia running through her "I see, What a pretty color" She complimented as she gazed down at it in happiness "Lovely.."

Kiyo and Honey smiled at this. Haruhi then smiled at their guest "You must really be into tableware, huh?" Princess Kasugazaki then hastily placed the tea cup down with a blush on her face "Not really!- I mean, no of course I'm not. Whatever would give you that idea?.." 

She said as she laughed nervously. The club door then opened and a voice was heard "Hello? I'm here with the new tea cups you ordered" The door closed and Kyoya walked towards the man who just came in

"Ah, thank you very much. Every item that you've chosen for us has been extremely popular with the ladies. I'm quite impressed" Kyoya said to him. The boy smiled and said "Well that's good to hear."

He was holding a yellow box which Kiyo assumed held the new tea cups. Haruhi then walked over to the boy "So, do you sell tea sets?" she questioned

"No, I'm just a regular student. Can't you tell by the uniform?" Haruhi took the box from him. Princess Kasugazaki then laughed "Oh, Haruhi. You're so funny." She giggled then said