CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type! (Part 1)

"Welcome"

The door opened and showed that the them for today is Arabian Nights. The host all adorned Arabian clothing. Kiyo had her hair down, her blonde highlights apparent on her white hair.

 Kiyo had her hair down, her blonde highlights apparent on her white hair

(Just pretend its gold and not blue-green <3)

The gold colored clothing bringing out her eyes as she was sat beside Tamaki as her role was the Arabian Princess. 

"Oh, it's just a kid"

Hikaru muttered as they saw the door open. Indeed it was a kid, an elementary schooler, evident by his uniform. "Not only that it's just a boy" Kaoru sighed.

Kiyo rose a brow and looked at the twins "Do you just forget I'm here?" The twins smile apologetically "Sometimes" The white haired girl gasped. She looked back to the front with a pout as the twins immediately start apologizing profusely

"What's wrong, little boy?" Tamaki asked, in character and not at all fazed by the kid. "Did you come to my palace in search of something? Perhaps here to ask for the hand in marriage of the princess?"

The trio cousin blinked and went back into character. "You're going to have to try very hard young one, I'm not easy to win over" Kiyo smiled at the boy as he shakily stood back up.

"Are you the king of this place?" The boy asked Tamaki, completely ignoring Kiyo and the blonds previous statement. Tamaki's eyes widened at the question before he sighed happily "Well are you?" The little boy repeated his question

"Come closer, lost one" Tamaki told the boy. The boy walked towards the group "What was it you just called me, little boy?" 

"The King"

Tamaki gasped dramatically "The King! Yes I am the King of the Ouran Host Club!" The tall blond sparkled happily "Long live the Host King!"

"I'm an elementary 5th year, Shiro Takaoji!" The little boy, Shiro, exclaimed. Tamaki looked at him, intrigued. Shiro pointed at the 'King' "I want the host club king to take me on as an apprentice!"

The host club looked at him, shocked (par Kyoya and Mori). Tamaki looked at him with a happy blush (not like that).

----

"Oh my Tamaki, you have an apprentice?" A guest asked the blond "He's still in elementary school, but I like the fire in his eyes." Tamaki replied to his guest. "But are you sure it's okay for such a young boy to become a host?" 

"Why wouldn't it be? Love has nothing to do age" Kiyo snapped her head to Tamaki as she heard what he said. She stared at him with a look in her eye. When the blond caught her stare, she rose an eyebrow and he sheepishly smiled back as an apology.