CHAPTER TWO

Starting Today, You Are a Host! (Part 2)

After some time, the host club's room was filled with ladies and some men as the host club's guests. 

Each lady and men were all sat with their host. "Hey Princess Kiyo, what's your favorite instrument?" One of Kiyo's regular guests, Fumiko, asked.

Kiyo titled her head then looked to the side, looking thoughtful. "Well. I must say the piano is my favorite instrument. The sound of a piano is just so soothing and beautiful." She then turned to Fumiko and giggled light heartedly against her hand.

"Kind of like you, Fumi-chan. Whenever I'm around you, I always think of how soothing and beautiful you are" She complimented, smiling at her.

Her guests squealed "You're so sweet Princess Kiyo! I wish I had you as my little sister!" Kiyo just beamed and cupped her face with both her hands, adding onto the cuteness "Then I'd have a lot of beautiful sisters!"

Her guests squealed again "You're so cute Princess Kiyo!"

While Kiyo's guests fawned over her cuteness, the other hosts were also entertaining their own guests.

"Uhm, Tamaki? What's your favorite song?" A guest of Tamaki asked. "What song? The one that reminds me of you, of course." Tamaki answered back smoothly. 

"I baked you a cake today. Would you like to taste it?" A different guest asked him.

Then the 'King' of the Host Club got closer, lifting her chin, getting her close to his face. "Only if you'll feed it to me, darling" 

The guest blushed "Oh wow, you're so dreamy." She giggled to herself, living in her fantasy. "May I have a word with you, Tamaki?" Another guest asked, placing the cup she was holding on the table. 

As that happened, Kiyo had switched out with another batch of guests who had been waiting for her, it was a group of boys this time, two of them were her regulars but one was new. 

"Hello Princess Kiyo" Her regular's smiled at her while the newbie fidgeted with his hand. "Are you sure she's a third year? She's really short" He said, doubting what his friends have told him.

Kiyo smiled "Hello Dai-kun, Kei-kun! And who might you be?" She asked the newbie. "I'm Isamu Nakamura." he answered nervously. 

She waved childishly "Hi! You're new here aren't you? No need to be shy. Here, enjoy some deserts or tea if you'd like. And yes, I am a third year, I'm in class 3-A" 

Isamu nodded stiffly. The girl giggled "Loosen up Isa-kun. I know the name 'Host Club' seems a bit misleading, but I assure you, it's not like that. I'm here to entertain you! Everyone here has to relax once in a while, don't you think so?" 

She asked while she showed that adorable smile that always made everyone fall to her charms. Isamu's eyes widened and he blushed lightly, she was so cute!

"O-okay" He said, his posture getting relaxed a little while his friends grinned "See, I told you Isamu-san!" 

A crowd started to form over at Tamaki's table as they looked at the package he was holding. It was instant coffee. 

Tamaki then stood up and said "I'm going to give it a try" The ladies gasped at this, while the twins jaw dropped. 

Tamaki then raised the instant coffee and declared loudly "I will drink this coffee!" Kiyo and her guests looked over to see him getting applauded just by saying that.

"What's up with that guy?" Isamu asked. Kiyo sighed and cupped her cheek. "It's Tama-kun being Tama-kun, that's all." 

Daisuke, who is 'Dai-kun' to the Hirano girl, chuckled "That's Tamaki Suoh, the guy's really popular with the ladies." He said as he ate his desert.