Chapter 11

Come on, Nat. Pick up, pick up, pick up. 

"Hey Lu, what's u-" I immediately interrupt her, "Nat, you better come over here now. I'm freaking out!" I semi-yell, "Wow slow down there. What's going on?" she asks, "I decided to take your advice, and now I'm going on a date with Bob, but I have no idea, what to wear and-", "Hold up... you're going out with Bob?" She squeals, "Yes, keep up... but that's not the point, I need help, Nat. Big time", "Okay, give me 10 minutes, and I'll be there", "You are a lifesaver, Nat.", "Love you too, Lu... Oh my, I can't believe you're going on a date with Bob" she squeals one last time before hanging up. 

As I'm waiting for Natasha to show up, I'm pacing around the living room. My bags, that remain pretty much unpacked, are all laying in front of me in a big mess. I'm trying to find something to wear, but I have no idea. Bob is picking me up in one and a half hour, and the only thing, I've done so far, is take a shower and dry my hair. 

About 10 minutes later, a knock comes upon my door. I rush out and sigh in relief as I see Nat standing in front of me. 

"Come in" I say, and she follows me inside. 

"Okay, I just need to get one thing straight. You actually followed my advice and asked him out?" Nat asks and I slowly nod, still panicking over everything. 

"But that's amazing, Lu. You don't need to freak out" she chuckles.

"I know, but I can't help it." I explain, "When I think about it, I haven't been on a date in ages. Most of the guys that flirt with me are cocky assholes that pretend to be better than anyone else. But Bob... I don't know, he's just different" I add. 

The smile on Nat's face grows before she starts digging through my bags. 

"Well, then we batter make sure that you look amazing for this date" Nat says, throwing a few pieces of clothes at me. 

I can't help but laugh, watching her dig through my clothes, trying to find a good outfit for me. 

"Oh wow, you look amazing, Lu" Natasha says as I come back from the bathroom. 

I did a little spin for her, feeling happy about the outfit she picked. After a few minutes of searching, Nat decided on a cute white top with long sleeves, a square neckline and a semi open back paired with my loose blue jeans to keep the outfit casual. I also wore a bit of make-up and my sneakers. 

"See this is why I needed your help, Nat. You are an expert in this" I chuckle, relieved that I feel comfortable and still stylish. 

"Just remember to tell people at your wedding that I was the one making this happen" she laughed, watching me drop my jaw. 

"Jesus, Nat. We're only going out for dinner" I chuckled, and that's when I heard the bell ring. 

"Shit, he's here. Well, I better go" I panicked, hugging Nat before running to the door, taking a deep breath before opening it. 

"Hi" I say, completely lost for words. 

Get it together, Luisa. 

"Hi" Bob chuckles softly, smiling at me. "You look beautiful" he says, and I already feel the blushing appear again. 

I need to stop blushing so much, damn. 

"Thank you, Bob. You look quite handsome yourself" I chuckle. 

It was true. He wore a simple outfit; a black shirt, jeans and jacket, but somehow he managed to look incredible attractive. 

"Thanks. Ready to go?" he asked with a smile to which I quickly nodded and followed him out.