Chapter 26

"Where's my little Supernova?"

I instantly turn around with a wide grin that turns into a fits of giggles as my best friend swings me around in a tight hug. 

"Coyote!" I cheer, hugging him back tightly before we let go. 

"Wow easy there, Coyote. You don't wanna ruin her perfect hair and make-up" Phoenix is quick to bust in. 

"Sorry Supernova, I just had to see you before the wedding. Gosh, you look beautiful. I bet Bob is gonna drop his jaw, when he sees you" Coyote smiles. 

"I sure hope so, because the dress and hair and make-up was unbelievably expensive" I laugh. 

In exactly 1 hour, I'm suppose to be walking down the aisle to marry the love of my life. 

Nervous much? Nervous BIG TIME!

The only thing helping me was my bridesmaids, Phoenix and Halo, who were calming me down as much as possible. And it was also helping a lot to see my best friend again. I hadn't seen Coyote in almost a year when he was back in California for a quick visit. In between that, he's stationed in Florida, so I hardly see him. 

"Don't worry, he's so madly in love with you, he can barely stand still right now. The guys constantly have to keep him occupied" Coyote laughs, smiling brightly. 

I can only imagine Rooster, Jake, Fanboy and Payback trying their best to calm him down. Bob, who's always nervous about something. Poor guys. Poor Bob. 

"Aw that actually makes me feel a lot better. He's not the only one stressing around" I chuckle nervously. 

"Don't worry, Supernova. That's how you know, it's real. If you're both stressing out, you know, you picked the right one to marry"

"Who would have thought, you were so wise?" I chuckle at his words. 

"Have a little faith, heh?" he laughs back before Phoenix and Halo push him out, seeing as it's time to get into the dress. 

I actually can't believe, how gorgeous the dress is. It's just like how I imagined it when I was a young girl. I feel like a princess in it. 

"Wow... if Bob decides to say no, I might just marry you instead" Phoenix giggles, making me blush. 

I look myself in the mirror. The white dress is hugging my upper body tightly. It has an open back and a V-neck almost in the shape of a heart. It had long silk sleeves that were wide in the end. Around my waist was a belt of small shiny rocks. Like diamonds. The dress went all the way down to the floor, falling down like a princess gown. My hair was in a bun with a white buckle in a heart shape where my silk vail was also attached. And of course, we can't forget the white heels.

"Shit... I look amazing" I chuckle, still looking at myself. 

"You really do, Luisa" Halo smiled. 

And now... it was time.

"Jake, I'm so nervous. What if I fall, what if I forget to say 'I do', what if-"

"Hey hey, relax, sis. You're fine, I've got you" My brother says in a calm voice. 

We are standing outside the church doors. Jake is the one, walking me down the aisle. He almost cried when I asked him to do that, but I knew, I wanted him close to me on my big day.

"But-"

"No buts, sis. You look perfect, and right behind those doors, the love of your life is waiting for you. You have nothing to worry about, just focus on Bob. It's just you and him. Being nervous is completely normal, but he loves you and you love him. Everything will be perfect" I can't believe those wise words came from my brothers mouth. 

After so many years, he still finds ways to surprise me. 

"Thank you, Jake. I needed that" I took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"Now... shall we?" he says and in that moment the doors open and it's go time for real... 

"You may now kiss the bride"

Those words were all we needed to hear, and neither of us hesitates to pull each other close, melting into each other like it was our first kiss all over again. No matter how many times I kiss him, it never feels less exciting. 

"I love you Ms. Seresin-Floyd" Bob smiles wider than ever while everyone is cheering. 

"I love you Mr. Seresin-Floyd" I smile back, and he takes my hand as we turn around to face all the guests. 

"You're stuck with me forever now, no turning back" I chuckle as we begin making our way down the aisle again. 

"Good, wouldn't wanna have it any other way" Bob says, not letting go of my hand once. 

Correction, this was the best day of my life...