Plan Ruined?

Bael hissed as he watched the goings on in the saucer. "Fuck!" He snapped and tossed a glass bottle across the room watching it break. "Who the fuck does that asshole imp think he is... dammit.." he growled. 

Lucifer appeared beside him. "Something wrong brother?"

"Yes. This damn boy toy of Stolas is fucking up my plans... he's trying to charm her." Bael seethed, eyes glowing. "Should wring his scrawny neck..."

"Oh calm down Bael, her fire only burns for the chosen, you made sure of that." He chuckled.

"Yeah but I worry this assclown will interfere somehow." The other huffed like a child having his toy taken. 

"Oh honestly brother yer acting like a kid, don't worry so much, you'll age faster." Lucifer teased and bapped him atop the head with his cane. 

"Ugh, yer right. Still it's annoying. I want to see them together sooner rather than later and this... clown is in the way. This is not what I wanted to see."

Lucifer chuckled some. "So talk with your nephew Stolas... honestly he's so horny for that imp he might help."

"You think so?"

"Call him." Lucifer vanished.

What could it hurt, might as well. He cleared the saucer with a wave of his hand and called Stolas' place. 

"Who the fuck is this!?" Stella demanded.

"Mind your tone child, where is my nephew Stolas?"

There was stunned silence and Stella spoke again. "I am so sorry my King... I'll go get him for you. STOLAS! YOUR UNCLE IS ON THE PHONE!"

Lords that woman was annoying. No wonder Stolas didn't care for her. 

"Uncle?" Stolas came on. 

"Uncle Bael, yes child. Now... I have some... troubles I think you can help me with. Your imp see is meddling in affairs with an imp I have as a charge. I fear he may derail my plans, make them jump the track so to speak. Perhaps you can aid me."

"Oh? Goodness anything to help Blitzy stay on your good side Uncle." Stolas hooted softly.

"Tonight he plans to go to a bar called The BackShot arrive there around a quarter after eight. He'll be talking to my charge, just sort of insert yourself into the conversation and be polite."

"Oh... should I dress up?" He asked.

"Mmmm... it's a bar, nothing overly fancy." Bael smiled.

"Alright then, should be fun." He grinned and hung up. 

Bael looked like a cat that just finished a bowl of cream. Satisfied as all get out.