First Birthday

Havu was about to be a full year old, she was walking, talking in short sentences and starting to get the hang of running. Astrila was full grown and always on her heels it seemed. 

Lena was inside making a cake while Striker was out in the yard with Havu and Astrila. Striker calling Ametrine over. "Come here Havu hunny." He smiled. 

Havu ran over and hugged his leg. "What daddy?"

Striker lifted her up as Ametrine stood sideways. "Touch her belly."

Havu reached out and gently placed her hand on the bulging stomach of the mare. She felt movement. "Oh!"

"Yeah that's gonna be your foal to help raise, and one day your horse to ride." Striker smiled and set her down.

"You means it!?"

"That's right baby girl, you get to bond and help raise her." Striker smiled.

"Sounds like a real fun time." Brash smiled.

"Uncle Brash!" She hugged his leg. 

He chuckled some. "Oh no, the ankle biter is gonna tear my leg off." He teased. 

"She does and she don't get her presents." Drake smiled and knelt down. 

She turned and tackled him to the ground.  "Uncle Drake!"

Drake smiled and hugged her. "Hey little snoot, how ya been?"

"Good!" She chimed as Drake lifted her and put her on his shoulders. 

"So ya ready for yer Birthday?" Drake asked. Brash beside him holding a hand up to escort the little princess. 

"Mhm!" She giggled and took the hand then made a fancy pose.

"Oh fair Maiden! What can we do to make your day divine?" Brash asked and Striker chuckled. 

"Maybe a visit from her favorite hellhounds?" Kygo smiled, Belle beside him, pregnant and the two wearing their wedding bands. Ray behind the two. 

"Kyky!" She smiled and wagged her tail. 

Drake looked over. "Hey, ya'll made it. Mama hound ya look ready to pop."

"I still have at least a month." Belle smiled rubbing her belly. 

"Ya look radiant." Brash nodded. "Can't wait to see the little nipper."

"It's a boy." Kygo blurted out. 

"Any names picked out?" Striker asked.

The two looked at each other. "Leon." They both said.

Striker smiled some. "That's a great name." 

>>>>>>>

Once everyone was settled inside, Havu was sat on her new little throne that her Father and Uncles worked on together. It would last a few years given the size. 

Drake and Brash making a show of adorning her with a tiara and scepter. 

Belle chuckling a little. "They planned this?"

Lena nodded. "They went all out. You only have a first Birthday once."

Kygo and Ray both chuckled as well. Striker smiling and looking to Lena. 

"Oh right!" She stood and extended a hand. "Mi'lady... a princess needs a proper dress."

Havu grabbed her hand and they walked off. 

>>>>

A few moments passed and Lena stood at the doorway. "Ahem, presenting Princess Havu in her First Year debut." She bowed.