Birthday Bash

Later on Lena managed to convince Ray to get Striker out of the house using a car. Any excuse at this point, thankfully the coats and boots were ready so it was a good reason to get them off elsewhere. Lena baked a marbled cake, and with the aid of Rita, Sueann and a couple neighbors they made the place up for his birthday. 

"So what did you get him?" Rita asked. 

Lena grinned some. "Well Ah got him a few things, but we'll wait until he unwrapped them hmmm."

"You and yer secrets." Sueann chuckled some. 

Once everything was set up Lena looked about. Neighbors, friends, no family but that didn't matter to them. This was family more than their actual families, it was great. She sent a text to Ray that everyone was ready and they all hid with the lights off. 

"Ah think she'll like the coat and boots." Striker was saying as he walked in with a bag, flipping the light on. 

Everyone jumped out, "Surprise! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRIKER!"

The snake was shocked for a moment then rattled his tail and smiled. "Ya'll planned this for me?"

Lena nodded and wagged her tail, blushing some. "Yeah."

Rita and Sueann giggled some, Ray giving a hearty chuckle. Shade, an incubus, was another former coworker of Lena's and had joined it by being dragged here by Rita, his sister. Jackson was an incubus that worked at one of the other ranches around Wrath.  

Striker smiled at his neighbors, his friends, her friends and looked to her. Tossing the bag on the couch he knelt down and grabbed her up in a hug. "Thank ya pumpkin. This really is my best birthday ever."

Lena smiled and nuzzled into him, tail wagging about. "Good, because I wanted it to be."

"Awwwww..." came from the collective guests.

Ray chuckled some. "Alright ya saps, let's deal with this cake and get to the presents. Ah am dying to see his reactions."

Lena giggled some and hopped down, lighting the little circle of ten silver candles that gave little sparks off sometimes. They sang as Lena brought the cake out. He smiled and blew out the candles. Cutting the cake and passing it out. 

"Alright, Ah am dying. Open yer gifts skinny snake." Ray chuckled. 

Striker snorted some finishing his piece, tail wagging. "Alright ya old hound." He laughed and leaned on his chair. "Load me up, who's first?"

>>>>>>

Ray had given him a new super scope for his rifle, could zoom in further than his should. Sueann had knitted a scarf for both him and Bombproof with a flame motif. Rita had been cheeky and got him condoms and a cleaning set for his guns. Jackson had gotten him some small fruit trees to grow on the property from his own farm and an envelope with a hundred bucks in it saying "Get whatever you want." Shade had been just as cheeky as Rita and gotten him lube and a gift card for the Horse Shop in Pride, one of the oldest places to get supplies and food for your horse. 

Lena blushed and gestured for him to come outside. Striker and the others followed. 

Bombproof stood, outfitted with a new saddle, tack and blanket. All in red and black. 

Striker blinked some

Striker blinked some. "Shit... he looks amazing." He smiled and walked over petting Bombproof who nickered happily. 

Ray smiled some. "Well Ah'll be damned... that Hellhorse a yours looks right fine in his new duds."

Lena smiled some. "He picked it out, but I thought you'd appreciate it more."

Striker smiled and nodded. "Ah do and ya brushed him too."

"Of course! He had to look good." She smiled. 

>>>>>

After the party died down and everyone went home. Striker relaxed in his favorite chair in front of the fireplace. "Lena? Pumpkin?"

She came around in front of him wrapped up in a black robe. "I did have another present for you, but I wanted to give it to you privately." She sat on his lap. 

"That so darling? And what might that be?" He asked wrapping his arms around her. Looking into her eyes as the fire painted them in an orange hue. 

"Me..." she grinned and opened her robe showing off the lingerie she had gotten. "Whatcha think handsome?"

Striker pulled her robe off fully and looked her over

Striker pulled her robe off fully and looked her over. "Ah think Ah found a better dessert than yer cake, love." 

She giggled and ran her claws over his front. "Yeah?"

"Mhm..." he rumbled and leaned in, nipping at her shoulder and up her neck, taking that cute collar off so he could kiss along her neck. Hands exploring her frame, he pulled back and looked her over. "Gorgeous."

She blushed some and kissed him. 

They spent the night there, making love in his chair in front of the fire. At some point they passed out, the embers dying away. They cuddled in the chair, enjoying the closeness and warmth. Neither of them wanting to part, they just passed out.