Taking Control P2

*** This story contains smut ***

You leaned forwards to kiss Nick while you reached down to rub his dick through his clothes. Nick began to moan into the kiss however you pulled away once he was hard, revealing the hunger in his eyes. You pulled down his shorts and boxers to reveal his rock hard erection. You started stroking his dick very slowly causing him to try bucking his hips to receive more pleasure. "Patience" you said. "If you keep doing that I'll stop". Despite the obvious frustration Nick complied causing you to increase your pace. As you did this, Nick started to let out low husky moans, turning you on however you kept your composure.

Finally, you lowered your head and licked around the tip of his dick before taking the whole thing in your mouth. You began to bob your head up and down at a quick pace causing Nick to breathe heavier and his moans to become more frequent. After a few minutes of this, you felt him twitch in your mouth so you  took it out of your mouth. "Why'd you do that?" Nick said. "You'll see" you replied. You began to use your hand again to get him off and before long, you felt him twitch again, causing you to cease your movements. "Come onnn
y/n" Nick whined. "Be patient" you told him. This time, you started sucking him off and moved at rapid pace. Since this was the third time, he ended up being close to finishing in a few minutes. "Please y/n..... let me cum" Nick begged. You thought he had waited long enough so you fulfilled his request. "Mmm holy fuckk" Nick moaned as he came in your mouth. You swallowed while making eye contact.

You started to stroke his dick again causing Nick to say: "Wait, give me a minute first". "I'm not stopping unless you use the safety word" you replied. You continued with your actions, earning several moans from Nick. You removed  your shirt and bra and began using your breasts to get him off. You rubbed your boobs along the length of his dick and used your mouth to suck the tip. "Mm fuckk" Nick moaned as he clenched his hands out of the overstimulation he was feeling. You stopped using your breasts, and focused on using your mouth again, twirling your tongue around the tip of his dick before taking his full length in your mouth. As you continued to lick and suck on his dick, you soon felt him twitch in your mouth. "Oh fuck... I'm gonna-" Nick moaned. He threw his head back as he released into your mouth. After swallowing, you removed your panties and sat between Nick's legs.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked.

You didn't respond and slowly began to spread your legs. You brought your hand to your pussy and started rubbing your clit. As you did this, you maintained eye contact with Nick and occasionally let out seductive moans. Once you were wet enough, you inserted two fingers inside yourself and pumped them slowly causing your moans to become louder. While you did this, you saw the huger and desire in Nick's eyes grow. He began trying to pull his hands out of the cuffs causing you to say: "Hm? Do you want me to do something?". Failing in his attempts, he laid back while breathless, and said: "You know what I want". You smirked and continued fingering yourself while saying: "Mmm No I don't, use your words". Nick sighed out of frustration and after waiting a minute and seeing that you really weren't going to do anything on your own he said "Please y/n... ride me".

You smiled as a response and gave him a quick peck before saying "good boy". You lifted yourself and hovered over him as you rubbed your clit with his dick, using your wetness as lube. As you did this, you threw you head back and let out seductive moans trying to turn Nick on more. "Please... put it in" Nick said breathlessly. You responded to his request and lined your entrance up with his dick and slowly sat down causing Nick to let out a quiet moan. You began to bounce on his dick as Nick reached behind you to grab your ass. You leaned forward and began to suck on his neck, quickly finding his sweet spot. "Oh fuck.." Nick said as his moans began to turn into whimpers. You continued your movements and after a few minutes you felt him twitch inside you. "y/n...y/n... I'm gonna-" Nick started. You cut him off by locking your lips with his before looking him in the eyes and saying "cum for me". Once you said that he came inside you causing him to let out many whimpers and moans. "ugh... oh fuck" Nick moaned. You kept riding him as he rode out his high however you hadn't finished yet so you continued your movements. "y/n...this is a bit too much" Nick said. "Hang o-on I'm almost th-" you started.

At that moment you finally came, slowly your movements as you rode out your high. You waited a few minutes for both of you to calm down, got up, and laid down next to Nick. He adjusted his position so he could lay down on your chest. He let out a sigh as he shut his eyes, relaxing in your touch. You began to play with his hair as he was falling asleep. "I love you y/n" Nick whispered. You leaned forward to kiss his forehead before shutting your own eyes and saying "I love you too".

A/n:
Sorry I posted this a bit later than I usually do, I've had a lot of schoolwork lately. Anyways, let me know what you think of this and let me know if you have any suggestions for scenarios or other characters.