Setting the trap

((My art at top. Themes of drug use and gore. Discretion advised))

Alastor's p.o.v

I sat out on the balcony outside my room sipping on cognac and smoking my cigar pipe. I leaned against the railing a lost look on my face. Something about that girl from the butcher shop really bothered me. As soon as Charlie came up to me and asked for help with finding angel the young woman was gone. She gave no attention to me and i absolutely hated that. The audacity to ignore me and to act as if my company was bothersome just put me off. I knitted my brows together taking another sip of my drink.

"You're going to make that deal sooner or later dear. I see you itching for it." Everybody always wants the same thing. Money, fame or revenge..it's just the way people work. All these sick creatures of hell feigning off one another desperate to find a purpose for their forsaken eternity. All of them are foolish and unreliable. That girl will make a decision soon and I was strongly hopeful in what she decided she would do.

Y/n's p.o.v

The day passed along slowly while I twiddled my thumbs at the register. It was only eleven am but it felt as if I had just made it into work at seven. My dreams from last night repeatedly entered my mind and I wanted to ram my head into a wall. So, I've gotten desperate enough to where I'm dreaming of having an affair with that..that DEER? I dropped my head onto the counter and groaned. A light blush dusted my cheeks and I cussed at myself for even thinking about it. What was there to even blush about? The man was scary and gross looking! Several sharp teeth, a crazy grin that never frowned and he was tall..terrifyingly tall.

I'm mad. That's what it is. Nothing more and nothing less. I lifted my head off the counter and bit the inside of my cheek. I shoved my hands into my pockets and felt a piece of paper in my work pants. I raised my brow in curiosity and pulled it out.

Well shit.

It was the card that Alastor had given me the other day. I tapped my foot onto the floor underneath me and thought a moment. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to save it in my phone just in case. Not that I would ever actually make a deal with that bastard but I wouldn't be surprised if he came back at some point bothering me. It just seemed easier is what I kept trying to tell myself. I pulled my phone out and typed the number into my contacts saving his name as nuisance. I giggled at the name. The buck would probably strangle me if he saw the nickname. I shoved my phone back into my pocket and decided to go restock the shelves in the back room with the shop being slow.

3rd person p.o.v

"She's been pushing my patience for almost a year now ya know? I want her and I think right about now imma make it happen." Aro chuckled in an alley way with two other men. One being a mixed breed between a goat and a man. The other one stood at about eight feet tall with the head of an owl but large fangs protruding from his beak and long dangly arms that reached down to his ankles; The group of them smoking a meth pipe.

"So, why not just snatch her up mate?" The owl asked in a monotone voice.

"I'm not that stupid otus." Aro replied.

"She might be though." the goat hybrid shrugged his shoulders before taking a large puff from the pipe.

While the group chatted away they weren't aware that Alastor had been passing by to meet with mimzy at the bar she worked at for a glass of champagne when he overheard the conversation. He stood up against the wall at the corner of the alley way and crossed his arms.

"So what are you proposing Manny?" Aro asked curious.

"Nothing really. Trick her into falling for a trap and then she's all yours. What's her name again?" The goat hybrid manny tilted his head and passed the pipe back over to Aro.