𖤐[Chapter 2]𖤐

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

I asked Marcus if I can explore the manor but luckily he said "of course it is your Manor after all lady Y/N, I will find you when lunch is ready, and guide you to the dining table" I excitedly replied with a smile "Thank you Marcus! and please do call me when lunch is ready I might get lost along the way" Marcus just looked at me and chuckled, I go to the dressing room to change into a beautiful F/C dress after I finished getting dressed, I saw Marcus waiting for me to get out of the Dressing room he quickly said "Let me tie your shoes so you can walk, alright you can explore your manor now." I replied "Thank you see you later Marcus" he replied "Farewell and see you later M' lady" he walked away when I looked at him, I ran to explore the Manor, I looked at the window first to see the beautiful flowers in the garden, I go near the flowers to watch them for a minute, I said to myself "Their so pretty.." I flinched when I hear someone from behind me saying "Their so beautiful right?" he notice that I flinched "Oh I am sorry that I scared you!" I replied back "Its fine do not worry, do you mind if I ask you a question?" he replied "Sure! go ahead" I calmly asked him "Why are you here?" he smiled at me and said "Oh! Mister Marcus send me here to help the mistress Y/N, lunch is almost ready I am guessing you are the Mistress of this Manor" I responded with a nod.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Marcus P.O.V

I said to myself "alright time to call Mistress" I took my watch out that was in my pocket I looked at the time and putted my clock on my pocket and started to find Lady Y/N. I looked around the Manor yelling "Lunch is ready Mistress!" I roamed around the manor and finally found her on the garden with Benjamin, I walked forward to the Mistress and said "M' lady lunch is ready please follow me to the dining table"

I lead the Mistress to the dinning table.

****************************************

Your P.O.V

Benjamin said "Eat well Mistress!" while I was following Marcus to the dinning table I hear Marcus said to me " Lady Y/N  I forgot to tell you that there are 4 servants in this manor you will see them inside the dinning table" I gave him a nod. When we reached to the dinning table I saw 4 servants looking at me and said "Hi Mistress!" I replied back with a wave "Hello!" they introduced them self to me, their names were Angelica, Felix, Mary and Benjamin. We all ate together in the dinning room suddenly there was a phone call and Marcus picked the phone up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus P.O.V

I walked to the phone that was ringing and answered it and heard my dear friend Sebastian he was greeting me on the phone if we were okay from the events that happened yesterday, Sebastian said "My Little Master is still traumatized about yesterday" I replied "Same as well but she is starting to be ok from yesterdays events" Sebastian replied "I should get going my young Master Is having a nightmare again" I replied "Bye"

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Your P.O.V

I almost forgot that I am the Queens Golden Rose I had to tell Marcus, I tolled Marcus to meet me outside. 
Marcus was outside and I told him about me being the Queens Golden Rose I told him "Marcus Can you fetch the papers that are for The Golden Rose from the queen" he replied "As you wish, Lady Y/N I will be back. wait for me here."

I waited for him to be back with the paper so I can start with the paper works that has been not completed

[To be Continued]