˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙{Chapter 16}*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

A/N

Thank you so much for 200 reads! I hope you all have a good day!

A/NThank you so much for 200 reads! I hope you all have a good day!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Your P.O.V 

It was almost 8:00pm I was still in the library. I thought to myself "Ciel wont mind if I bring these books to my room will he? Ill go ask him just in case." I then picked up the books and walked to Ciel's office. When I reached Ciel's office, I gently knocked on the door there was no response, I started to worry and knocked on the door again and said "Ciel? Are you there? Ill go in." I opened the door slowly and saw Ciel's head on his desk. He was asleep, he looked so peaceful when he is sleeping. I went closer to him and looked at his face for a minute. I then decided to get a pillow for his head. I walked out of the room, closing the door slowly, I quickly ran to my room. When I reached to my room I putted the books in a table and grabbed a pillow from my bed and ran back to Ciel's office. When I got there I opened the door slowly and went closer to him and placed the pillow in his head, he then groaned and opened his eyes I then said "Oh.. I am sorry I woke you up.." He then looked up to me and said "Y/n..? What are you.. doing here.." I then said "That does not matter, have you been over working yourself again??." He then said "Maybe.. A little bit..." I then said "Lets go to your room you need rest." He then said with his eyes closed "Fine..." He refused to get up so I grabbed his arm, I let it his arm rest in my left arm, his feet did not want to walk. I took a step forward his head was looking in the ground his eyes were closed he was so sleepy, his feet followed my steps. When we we're going to his room Sebastian then saw me and said "M' Lady, let me help you." He then carried Ciel, I thanked him and explained what happened I then lastly said "Please, take him to his room and tell him to rest. Ill be in my room if you both need me.." I then once again thanked him and went to my room. When I went to my room I then went closer to my bed and fell asleep.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Ciel's P.O.V

When Sebastian woke me up I realized I was not in my office, Sebastian then gave me the tea. I remembered Sebastian and Y/n took me here. Sebastian then started to get me dressed. Today was the day I will break the engagement between me and Elizabeth. When Sebastian finished dressing me up he then tied my shoes. He then said while opening the door "Ill be waiting for you downstairs My Lord." I then nod and hopped out of bed and went downstairs.  I went to the dinning room and sat on a chair. A hour later I saw Y/n opening the door and looking around I then once again greeted her and said "Good morning Y/n." She then noticed and said "Good morning Ciel." she then walked to a chair and Marcus gave her, her food while Sebastian gave mine. I then told her me and Elizabeth are going to speak about matters in the garden. She then nod in response and continued eating her food. When we finished eating our food she then excused herself and said "Ill be in my room continuing the books from yesterday." I smiled and said "Enjoy reading them." She then smiled and left.

An hour later Elizabeth came Sebastian opened the door. Elizabeth ran up to me and hugged me tightly, I could not breath, I then said "Elizabeth I cant breath.." She then said "Do not call me Elizabeth! I told you to call me Lizzy! I am sorry.." I looked at her and said "Its fine" she once again said "So? what is it that you wanna talk about?" I told her that we discuss the matter in the garden she brightly agreed. When we got to the garden she then sat on the chair and said "So? What is it?." I looked at her and told her "You did not do anything.. But.. I'm breaking the engagement. You did not do anything wrong I lost feelings for you Elizabeth... I'm sorry.." She then said with tears in her eyes "Oh... you finally found the one you love... that's fine.. I also found a boy...I like him but we just met a week ago.." I then said "I'm sorry to break this engagement that's why I told you to come here yesterday.." Elizabeth then sat up from her chair and slowly went back to the Manor. She then said "Good luck with you're new true love Ciel.."
She then slowly walked to the Manor's front door I followed her and said "Thank you Elizabeth, I hope you find your true love." I waved at her as her courage left. When she was nowhere to be seen I went inside My Manor and went up to my office thinking on how to propose to Y/n for her to be my fiancé.

{To Be Continued}

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~