*ੈ✩‧₊˚Chapter 41*ೃ༄

!"A/N"!

Sorry for not updating for a few days. But have a Advance Happy New Year!!. Thank you once again for reading my book. The book will be ending soon.

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸♡

Your P.O.V

{Time skip at the Queen's Ball}

When we arrived at the queen's castle. We we're greeted by her guard's and went inside. One of the guard's then showed us the way to the ball room. When we reached to the ball room we saw so many people getting food and a drink. We then went inside and found our old friends and cousin's. 

When we we're inside we looked around the room for a table and a seat. While we we're looking for a table. Someone tapped my shoulder and said "Y/n?. Is that you??" I then looked behind me as Ciel looks back at me. I then saw my boy cousin. I then said "Long time no see C/N (Cousin's name)." He then replied "So it really is you. How has it been Y/n?" I then replied "Its been good. How about you?." He then replied "Same here." I then looked at Ciel he looked like he was jealous.

I then tried not to laugh and said "Ciel this is my cousin, C/N." Ciel then looked shocked as I once again said "C/N, This is my fiancé, Ciel." My cousin then replied "Hello!, Nice to meet you Ciel." Ciel then replied "Nice to meet you too, C/N." They then talked to each other while I go grab some food for us.

When I finished grabbing food I went back to them and saw them in a table. I then went to them and said "I'm back. You guys should get food." Ciel then said "Alright, I'll also get food." My cousin then excused himself and went to the food table with Ciel. I then thought to myself "They really did get along well."

A couple of minute's they came back from the table and had their food on their hands. We then started to talk to each other and ate our food. A couple of minute's later we finished our food and heard music playing. We then saw people getting ready to dance. When the music finally begin people started to dance. We then saw the Queen going down the stairs. 

The queen then went to our direction. When the queen arrived to me and Ciel. We both bowed our head's and said our greetings to the queen. The queen then said while looking at us "Why don't you two also dance in the middle.?" Ciel then replied "Thank you. Your majesty." We then smiled at the queen and went to the side of the middle and started to follow the people's dance moves.

When we finished dancing. Ciel then gently grabbed my hand's and said "Y/n, meet me outside. I have to give you something." I then looked at him and saw him with a blush on his face. I then said "Okay. Let's go outside." He then smiled and went outside. I then followed him. When we reached outside we saw a bench. We then went to it and sat on it.

A minute later he then said "Y/n. In the future I will marry you with all my heart. Will you stay with me forever?." I then looked at him and said "Of course." He then picked something up from his pocket and opened it and said "I bought us matching engaged rings so that you are fully mine." He then lastly said "Y/n. Will you.. Marry me... In the future.?" I then replied with tears of joy "Of course! I will." Ciel then said "Can I put it on your.. finger?" I then nod in response.

He then smiled and kissed me. 

{The matching rings}

When the ball was now over

When the ball was now over. I greeted my cousin goodbye. He then replied "Visit me sometime. Y/n." I then nod and went to me and Ciel's carriage. We then went back to Ciel's Manor. We then cuddled in Ciel's room until the morning.

{To Be Continued}

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤