《 {Chapter 22 and a 200 reads special}《

× A/n ( Author's note)

Good morning, afternoon, evening readers!. I forgot to make a 200 reads special and sorry for the late update, ill include it here. Once again I apologies. Sending hugs!<3.

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

Ciel's P.O.V

I hold her hand and looked at her and said "hungry?" She then replied "well.. Yes.." Her stomach then started to rumble. She looked at me with a blush on her face. She was embarrassed. I chuckled and said "you look so cute when you blush. Like I want to squish your face." She then playfully gaps and said "I would squish your face first." I laughed and said "you wont win." We then reached to the restaurant I picked for us to eat dinner. We then hopped out of the carriage. She then said "its.. So.. Beautiful.." I replied with a smile "I glad you like it Y/n." I then grabbed her hand softly and walked inside the restaurant she was looking every where while her legs we're following me. Sebastian already reserved a seat for me and Y/N. While we were waiting for our food we were doing the "Try not to laugh challenge" I tried not to laugh but I burst out of laughter. I laughed at her jokes I found it funny I then said to her "It has been so long since I laughed this hard." She then looked at me and said "Want me to make you laugh again?" I did not reply at her words. She then went behind me and started to tickle me I laughed so hard. It made me feel safe. It still gave me dejá vú when we were in the summoning." She then said "I'm glad to see you laugh." I then said playfully "get ready for I will tickle you!" I tickled her. She could not stop laughing. I gave her water but she choked on it because she could not stop laughing. I could not resist myself It was so funny I then laughed with her. When the food arrive I smiled at her.

.ೃ࿐.ೃ࿐.ೃ࿐.ೃ࿐.ೃ࿐.ೃ࿐.ೃ࿐.ೃ࿐

You're P.O.V

When the food arrived, the food came in a with a full plate spaghetti. I looked at it and kept thinking how we will finish this. Ciel looked at me with a worried face and said "Are you ok Y/n?" It got me out of my thoughts and said "I'm fine Ciel, nothing to worry about." he then said "If your wondering how we will finish this plate full of spaghetti. If we don't finish it I will give it to my servants." He then took a fork and placed it on the plate full of spaghetti while twirling it around. He then lifted the fork and there was spaghetti sticking to the fork. he then raised the fork to my direction and said with a smile "Say Ah. Y/n." I blushed, I opened my mouth as he reached the fork to my mouth but suddenly I felt his lips touched mine. We we're kissing for 2 minutes. When he backed away slowly he then said with a laugh "I got you HAHAHAHA" I then looked at him while blushing I started to punch his arm playfully and said "How dare you trick me!." I then picked up a fork and placed it on the spaghetti. He did the same I then placed the spaghetti on my mouth I started to eat them one by one but suddenly I felt a string in the spaghetti I started to pull it in my mouth when it was almost the end of the spaghetti I looked at it in the end and saw the end of the spaghetti on Ciel mouth. Ciel then smiled and said "Oh? It seems that the spaghetti is in our mouth." I blushed at him, he looked at me and laughed. He then leaned closer to my face as he eats the spaghetti. He was so close to my face, he looked at my lips while I looked at his eyes. He then kissed me on my lips and I kissed back. When he finished kissing me, he sat to his chair and looked at me with a smiled. When we finished eating It was midnight. When Sebastian finished paying for our meal we went outside. I hopped inside the carriage and once again Ciel sat beside me. Ciel then said "Are you full from the spaghetti?." I then looked at him and nod in response I placed my head on his shoulder as he played with my hair. I then said "I'm Sleepy. Can I sleep for a bit." He then said while playing with my hair "Of course Y/n. Sleep well." I then fell asleep on his shoulder. 

⎯⎯ ୨ To Be Continued ୧ ⎯⎯

↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊↳ ༉‧₊