{!Chapter 43!}

╭┈◦•◦❥•◦﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋

Your P.O.V

After he kissed me I quickly blushed and avoided his eye contact he then giggled and said "Believe me now?" I then gave up and agreed while blushing. He then said formally "Now, what would you like to eat for breakfast my dear.?" I then looked at him with excitement and said "Pancake's and F/B(Favorite breakfast) please!." He then smiled and agreed. When he finished picking on what he wanted to eat for breakfast he called a waiter and said "We will have 2 pancake's and F/B and a coffee please." I then looked out the window and saw a arcade. I then looked at Ciel and said "Can we play at that arcade when we finish eating?" He then smiled and said "Sure. What ever you wish my dear." I then smiled and said "Thank you dear." 

10 minutes has passed and our order arrived. I then picked up my fork and knife and said "Thank you for the food.!" He then said the same and we began eating. When we finally finished eating we paid for the food and went to the arcade. When we reached inside the arcade I told Ciel to play with me in the Bump cars. He then agreed. He then paid for the tickets while I wait for him to come back. I felt excitement in my brain and heart. When It was finally our turn we picked a car. I picked the F/C and Ciel picked the blue one. When the bell ring Me and Ciel bumped into each other with the cars. We giggled and still drove. I then bumped into another person's bump car.

When we finished riding the bump car we moved on and played with claw machines. We did so many tries to get a price but didn't. Luckily there was one more token. I used it and focused on the claw. When the claw dropped I got a toy. It was a F/T (Favorite toy) Ciel then looked amaze and said "Good job hun.." I then happily hugged the toy. When we finished playing in the arcade we took a carriage and went back to our Manor.

{A/N}

I'm gonna be not posting again I'm sorry I have my exam's coming up and my birthday this February 18th. I'll be back next week's if I can. Thank you for understanding and Thank you once again for reading/voting my book.

{To be Continued}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~