✧.*⎯⎯ ୨Chapter 42୧ ⎯⎯✧.*

A/N

Hello! Sorry for not updating for weeks I was busy because of school and I was playing Genshin Impact but I will be so busy this week so I will just upload in advance. Thank you! We have reached 900 readers YAYYY!! 
•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·'

Your P.O.V

When I woke up. I saw Ciel staring at me while we we're laying down in the bed. I then heard him say "Good morning, love." I then smiled while blushing and said "Good morning." He then smiled back at me and said "Why don't we eat breakfast in the city. Shall we Y/N?." I then said happily "Sure!." I then went to the dressing room and got dressed to eat in the city.

When I looked around for a dress in the dressing room I found a black dress that was hanging inside the closet. I then looked at it and said to myself "This will do." I then started to get dressed. 

When I finally finished dressing up I slowly opened the door and saw Sebastian in front of Ciel. Sebastian was dressing Ciel to get ready. I then quietly went to the door but Ciel caught me and said "Oh.. It seems that you are done dressing up." I then replied while avoiding his eye contact "Indeed, I'll be waiting for you outside the door." I then exited and heard him laugh. I then sat on beside the door while waiting for him.

7 minutes later. The door opened and I quickly stood up. Ciel then looked everywhere and saw me and said "Did I take to long dear?." I then looked at him and saw his outfit. I then said "It seems that we are matching." He then replied with a chuckle "It seems so, Let's go. Sebastian has prepared the carriage for us." I then said "Okay!." 

 {The Matching outfit} (credits to pinterest)

We then went outside and went inside the carriage

We then went outside and went inside the carriage. I then went in first. Ciel followed me from behind. he then knock his cane in the roof of the carriage as a signal of "Ready". The carriage then started to move. 

When we reached in the City Me and Ciel hopped out of the carriage. Ciel then gave his hand to me. I then took it and smiled. He then walked to a restaurant. When we reached the restaurant I heard a girl calling Ciel's name. It was not Lady Elizabeth's voice. I then rubbed Ciel's hand. He then looked at me and said "Is something the matter?, My dear." I then replied "Someone seemed to be calling you." A girl then went beside me and said "Ciel! Where have you been!" Ciel then looked confused and said "I'm sorry, but who exactly are you?."

She then made a sad face and said "You don't remember me?!" I then said "Hi, Lady.. oh.. uhm.." She then started to ignore me while looking at Ciel. Ciel then looked at me worriedly. He was about to say something but Suddenly a maid went to us and said to the young girl. "Lady Violet, The carriage will be here soon." The maid then realized me and Ciel we're looking at the young girl. 

The young lady named Violet then said "It's me! You're friend! Violet!." I then looked at Ciel. He looked like he wanted to go home. He then said "Oh. I remember now.. This is my Fiancé Y/N." I then waved at her and said Hi. When she was looking at me she looked like she was gonna hunt me down. She then took my hand and shook it and said "Nice to meet you! I'm Violet Katz!." I then smiled at her and said "nice to meet you too, Lady Violet." Her maid then said "M' lady. The carriage is here. We have to get going. Please say your goodbye's to your friends."

She then looked at me and gave me a death stare. She then changed her mood once again and said her goodbye's to me and Ciel. When she finally left. We entered the restaurant. When we found our table for two. Ciel pulled the chair to his direction as I sat down on the chair. He then went to the chair in front of me and sat on it. He then said "Something is bothering you. It must be that girl." I then nod my head and looked down. He then said "Dear, Don't be jealous. I would never like her. She is just my childhood friend. She is so obsessed with me." I then still looked down. He then said "Do you want me to prove it to you?" I then nod slowly. He then placed his point finger under my chin. He then gently moved my chin up and kissed me.

{To be Continued}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~