✧˚ · .[Chapter 15]༊*·˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Your P.O.V

Our hands we're still together, we stopped on the stairs and looked down to see a blonde boy with a tall butler beside him. He then spotted Ciel and said "There you are, took you so long. Hello Ciel!!" Ciel then said "Trancy?! What are YOU? DOING HERE?!" The blonde boy then realized I was looking at him. He looked at me and said "And who is this pretty lady could be?."  Ciel then answered with anger in his voice and said "Mind your own business Trancy. What are you EVEN DOING HERE?." he then looked at Ciel with a smirk on his face and said "Why don't we play a game?" Ciel then said with a serious face "What kind of game." The blonde boy then said "If I win the game of swords, I will have that beautiful lady beside you. And if you win. You pick what will be your price." Ciel then said "If I win you will leave me and Y/n and my Manor alone." Ciel then whispered to me "That boy is Alois Trancy. I recommend you stay away from him. He can not be trusted." I then nod in reply and whispered back "Good luck, Ciel." He smiled at me and went closer to my face and kissed my cheek I stood there in shock blushing. Ciel looked at me and smiled then turned around and went to grab a sword from a statue, and went down the stairs slowly looking at Alois with a serious face.

When they we're getting ready to fight sword to swords, they counted as they move in each number. Alois got first and reached his sword into Ciel's face, Ciel then stepped back and waited for Alois to strike. When Alois stroke his sword at Ciel, Ciel caught the sword in his hands. His hands started to bleed he then stroke his sword on Alois's leg. Alois's sword fell to the ground with him Ciel then stepped forward and kicked his sword away from him he then hear Alois saying "Fine! You win this time Ciel!! But next time I will beat you!!!" His butler carried him and said "Sorry about my highness's behavior good bye." They then went to the Manor's front door and left. I ran downstairs running to Ciel he then quickly pulled his hands behind his back I looked at him seriously and said "Ciel. Let me see you're hands." he then replied "Don't worry Y/n, I am ok." I pulled his hand behind his back and said "You are not okay." Marcus then came in and bought the medical kit I then said "Marcus. Thank you, perfect timing." I then took Ciel's hand and putted medicine gently, he groaned in pain I then said "Its going to be ok I am sorry if it hurts." I then putted the bandage around his hands. When I finished putting bandages in his hands I then said "It's ok now.. Take a rest for awhile your wounds will heal for a couple of days or just one day." He then said "Thank you Y/N.. Ill be in my office finishing some paper works if you need anything ill be there." I then said "Don't over work yourself." he then nod and left to go upstairs to his office. I then handed Marcus the medical kit and thanked him I then said "If you need me ill be in the library reading some books. see you later Marcus." I thanked him once again and left. I went to the library and opened the door and walked closer to a table and started reading.

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ
Ciel's P.O.V

I went to my office to do some paper works like I told Y/N. I love that she cared about me, I realized I fell for her. I thought to myself "It is time to cancel the engagement with Elizabeth once and for all." I told Sebastian to call Elizabeth for a talk tomorrow. he then said "Yes, My lord." he then left to call Elizabeth. I admit that I love Y/N. I have not feel this strange feeling yet. I thought to myself "Is this what people call love..?" A couple of minutes later Sebastian came back and said "Lady Elizabeth will come here tomorrow." I then looked at my hands, thinking on how to break the engagement.

{To Be Continued}

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷