ღ[Chapter 8]ღ

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Your P.O.V

<The next morning> 

You woke up and felt a warm feeling on your head you opened your eyes and looked up to see Ciel sleeping peacefully, you looked at him for a minute and realized you were hugging him while you were asleep you carefully stood up and got out of bed with a blush on your face because of embarrassment, you quietly walked to your room but then you suddenly hear Marcus calling for you, I tried to act like nothing happened I gave him a stop sign and walked forward to him and told him "Marcus please do not yell, people are sleeping" he then replied with a worried face "My apologies M' lady." then suddenly I hear a footstep from behind me, I looked behind me to see Sebastian looking at me and Marcus when he reached us he then said to both of us "Good morning Lady Y/N, good morning Marcus." I then replied "Good morning to you too Sebastian." when I finished greeting him good morning Marcus then said "Good morning Sebastian." I looked at him and excused myself to go to your room. 

As you reached your room you sighed and went to your dressing room, to dress up 

{This is your dress}

As you finish dressing up you closed the door quietly, you walked around the Manor and heard a door open, the door that opened was Ciel's room I looked at Ciel all dressed up with Sebastian behind him

As you finish dressing up you closed the door quietly, you walked around the Manor and heard a door open, the door that opened was Ciel's room I looked at Ciel all dressed up with Sebastian behind him. He turned around and saw me he looked at me smiling while he was waving at me. I waved back at him and said "Good morning Ciel." he replied back "Good morning Y/N, about the murder case can we speak about it in my office before we eat breakfast." I replied "Alright see you in your office then." I followed Ciel to the Dinning table. When we arrived at the Dinning table we Sat on our chair. A minute later Sebastian and Marcus came in with the food, when they gave me my plate I thanked them, they bowed at me and Ciel and went to the side standing and watching us eat. While we were eating I could not say anything because I was still embarrassed about what happened this morning but not for long Ciel broke the silence, he said "Y/N, there is a ball being hosted by the Viscount Druitt later in the evening, is it okay for you to get more information from him about the murder?" I looked at him and replied "Sure." he then gave me a smile and said "Lets prepare for later."

{It was Almost time to go to the Viscount Druitt's Manor}

I took a deep breath and prepared myself to face the Viscount Druitt in his Manor, I remembered what Sebastian and Marcus trained me to do when I see the Viscount Druitt, when I was out of my mind I heard a knock on my door and said "Come in." Sebastian came in and said "M' lady it is almost time for you and my Master to go to the Viscount Druitt's Manor please come down if you are ready, we will be waiting for you." I replied "Ill be there shortly" he gave me a smile and left as I went to my dressing room to dress up. 

{This is your dress for the ball}I finished dressing up and went downstairs to the front door I saw Ciel, Sebastian, Marcus waiting for me I said "Apologies I am late

I finished dressing up and went downstairs to the front door I saw Ciel, Sebastian, Marcus waiting for me I said "Apologies I am late." Ciel looked at me smiling and said "It is fine, you look beautiful tonight." I looked at him with a blush on my face "Thank you, you look Handsome as well." he blushed and then said "Let's go." We hoped in the carriage as the carriage began to take us to the Viscount Druitt's Manor. 

{To be Continued}

♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿♥✿