❜ ─ [Chapter 30]─ ❛

A/N

Thank you so much for 400 reads!!! WOHOOOOOOOOO!! Thank you so much for all your support on my first book, The views and the votes I'm honestly speechless THANKKK YOUU VERY MUCH!!!🎉🎉🎉

 ≡;- ꒰ ° ꒱≡;- ꒰ ° ꒱≡;- ꒰ ° ꒱≡;- ꒰ ° ꒱≡;- ꒰ ° ꒱

Your P.O.V

When I was still sleeping I heard Sebastian saying while opening the curtains. "Master, Mistress its time to get up." I then rubbed my eyes and turned around and saw Sebastian smiling at me while pouring our tea. I then sat up from bed and saw Marcus in front of me smiling. I looked at Ciel for a minute and saw him rubbing his eyes and sat up on his bed and looked at Marcus. Marcus then said while his hand is in his chest and bowed. "Good morning Mistress and Lord Phantomhive." Ciel then said "good morning." He then looked at me and said "Good morning, love." I looked at him and said while blushing "Good morning honey." Sebastian then said "Mistress, Master. It seems that the queen has a new letter for the both of you." Marcus then came up to me and handed me a letter while Sebastian did the same with Ciel. Ciel and I looked at each other and opened the letter that was given to us by the queen. 

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
{The letter~}

Dear, Y/N

I heard you got engaged to my guard dog Ciel. Congrats Y/N, I'm happy for you. The Circus will start later in the evening. I want you both to complete this mission with a new friend of mine named Naozumi. He will be waiting for you both beside the tent, before the show starts. I hope you three get the kids back to safety. 

Love, The Queen.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

After we finished reading our letter I looked at Ciel and said "I wonder Who is Naozumi??.." He then replied "I'm guessing their new, I never heard of that name in the queens underground people. We shall see what they can do to help us later." I then replied "alright." We then both got dressed and ate breakfast downstairs. When we we're finished eating breakfast I asked Ciel if he wants to pass the time with me. He then replied "of course." He then stood up from his chair waiting for me to grab him. I then looked at him and gently grabbed his hand and softly ran upstairs to the music room. 

{you're dress if your wondering. color of your choice. I do not own the picture credits to the owner}

When we both arrived at the music room I told Ciel to do the violin while I do the piano

When we both arrived at the music room I told Ciel to do the violin while I do the piano. He was about to say no but he changed his mind and said "Fine, If that makes you happy. Ill do what you like." I then smiled happily and went to the piano while Ciel was getting his violin. I opened the piano and pressed some keys. When Ciel went up to me with his violin on his hands, he asked me what to play. I then told him that we are gonna play nocturne by Chopin. He then nod and placed his violin on his neck and placing his bow on the violin while I put my fingers in the piano keys. We played the instruments for a hour. When we finished playing the instruments we went to the garden, There was a bee on one of the flowers but Ciel started to panic and gently push me away from the flower. I chuckled and said while teasing him "Are you scared of bees? Huh, Ciel??" He then replied "H-HUH?! NO.. It might sting you that's why I dragged you away from the flower." I then said while laughing "Your face was about to cry when you saw a bee. HAHAHAHA." He was about to catch me but I managed to run away from him. A minute later he found me and tackled me to the ground and said "I have finally found you!!" I burst out laughing while he looked at me smiling. When the sun was going down, Ciel then said "It's time, to get ready for the circus." I then nod and said "Indeed it is." He replied while smiling "I'll wait for you in the Manor's front door." I nod and excused myself and went to my room and dressed up for the circus.

{Your dress, once again credits to the owner. I do not own this dress nor picture.}

I then went downstairs and went to the Manor's door and saw Ciel waiting for me

I then went downstairs and went to the Manor's door and saw Ciel waiting for me. I then hopped in the carriage as Ciel went inside the carriage too, Sebastian was beside Ciel while Marcus was beside me. The carriage then started moving when Ciel tapped his cane on the carriage's roof. When we reached the circus. We hopped out of the carriage and saw a boy beside the tent, Ciel grabbed my hand and looked around and went to the boy that was beside the tent. Sebastian and Marcus was following us, but they we're looking everywhere if someone was watching. When we reached to the boy that was beside the tent. The boy then said "Greetings, what brings you here." Ciel then said "Are you Naozumi." The boy then said "And who are you." Ciel then said "I am Ciel Phantomhive, I own the title name "The Queens royal Guard dog." From the queen." The Naozumi boy then said while looking at me "And who is this beautiful lady be?" Ciel then said with anger in his voice "BRO IF YOUR GONNA FLIRT WITH HER EVEN MORE BACK OFF!!.. didn't the queen send you here to help us with the mission?!" I then patted Ciel's shoulder and whispered to his ear "Calm down.. I'll just introduce myself to him." Ciel then started to calm down as I introduce myself to Naozumi I said "I am Y/n, I am the Queens "Golden Rose." Nice to meet you." He then said "It is my turn to introduce myself then. I am Naozumi I recently became the Queens friend or helper." He then got something out of his pocket and handed me a rose but then Ciel grabbed it and said "That's Enough. Let's just get to the point of the mission." Naozumi then said "It seems that someone is jealous." Ciel then replied with so much anger in his voice "Of course, She is my Fiancé after all." Naozumi then said "That makes sense. Don't forget to invite me to both of your wedding. And I'm sorry for teasing your Fiancé." Me and Ciel blushed to what he said. Ciel then said "Its fine just don't do it again or I will end your life." Naozumi gave Ciel a shocked face and explained some information about the mission. When we finished making the plan. We decided to meet up somewhere, when the show ends. When we we're about to go inside the Circus. Sebastian and Marcus followed us inside. We sat on the 3rd row and waited for the show to start. 

{To Be Continued}

︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶༉‧₊˚︶︶༉‧₊˚