┊♥{Christmas Special!}♥┊

!A/N!

Hi! It's me again, Christmas is now here!! Merry Christmas!! This is a Christmas Special Chapter for everyone<33 Hope you all like it  

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Your P.O.V

It was morning when I woke up. I then rubbed my eyes and sat on the bed. I then looked down beside me and saw Ciel still sleeping. I looked at him and smiled at his sleeping face. I then  hopped out of bed and went to a window.

When I reached the window I quietly pushed the curtain and saw snow outside. I was so excited to go outside and play with the snow. A second later I heard Ciel saying "Honey, Why are you up early this morning?." I then turned around and saw Ciel smiling while looking at me I then replied "Uh.. Oh! It's Christmas. I.. Uh.. Wanted to see the snow!." Ciel then replied with a chuckle "Oh, are you excited to play with snow?" I then replied "well.. yes."

Ciel then hopped out of bed and went to me and looked at the window and said "It really is Christmas. Merry Christmas Y/N. Let's go eat breakfast first before we play with the snow." I then nod at him as reply. He then gently took my hand and ran to the stairs. When we reached to the stairs. We saw Sebastian passing by. Sebastian then seemed to notice we we're in the stairs. He then said while looking at me and Ciel "Good morning Mistress and Master, Merry Christmas. Both of you're food will be in the dinning table for a minute." Ciel then nod in response as we went downstairs and went to the dinning room.

When we reached the dinning room. I saw the windows full of snow. We then went to a chair to sit down. We talked until the food arrived. When the food arrived we started to eat. When we finished eating breakfast. Ciel then told me to change to a winter coat. I then nod in response and went to our room again to change. When I finally finished dressing up I went downstairs and saw Ciel waiting for me. He was also wearing his winter coat. I then went to him. He then noticed me and opened the Manor's door. He then grabbed my hand and went outside. When we reached outside. Ciel stood there looking down at the snow.

A minute later I threw a snowball at him. He flinched when the snowball hit him. He then turned around like he was angry and was about to get revenge by throwing a snowball at me. He then started to make a snowball and I started to run around. When he threw the snowball it hit me. We then both started laughing at each other and continued our snowball fight. 

Many hour's had passed. It almost night Ciel then looked at me and said "Let's build a snowman before we go back inside. Shall we Y/N?." I then happily agreed. We then started to build a snowman. I went to a tree to grab a stick. When I finally found two sticks. I went back to our snowman and placed it on its side. The snowman now has hands. I then placed my winter hat on the snowman. Ciel then said "The snowman feels alive." I then felt Ciel placing his winter hat on my head and said "Here, have my winter hat. You might get a cold." I then Thanked him.

A minute later. We heard Marcus calling for us saying "Mistress, Master. Its time for dinner. Sebastian is now placing the food on the dinning table. Please go inside when you both are done." I then nod and said "We will go inside in a minute." Marcus then bowed and left. Ciel then said "Why don't we play with the snow again tomorrow?" I then happily said "Yes!" Ciel then smiled at me and said "Let's go inside and eat. Shall we Y/N.?" I then said "We shall." Ciel then stood up and gave me his hand. I then of course took it.

We then went inside the Manor and placed our winter coats on the coat rack and went to the dinning room. When we reached to the dinning room we saw food already prepared. We then took a seat and started to eat our food. I then looked at our Christmas tree. It was shining so brightly. It was fun playing with snow on Christmas with Ciel.

{~FIN~}

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃