.ೃ࿐{300 Reads special}.ೃ࿐

{A/n}
Thank you so much! for still reading my book! please enjoy this special chapter. Happy 300 Reads!!! WOHOOOOOOO!. (This is not chapter 25 this is different this is a special chapter).

 (This is not chapter 25 this is different this is a special chapter)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Your P.O.V

When I woke up it was still dark, I looked up and saw Ciel still sleeping while hugging me. I then looked carefully to my right and saw a clock. I looked at it and checked the time it was still midnight. It was 2:00am. I then hugged him burrying my face in his chest softly and went back to sleep. 3 hours later I checked the clock and it was 5:00am. I then slowly removed Ciel's hands to his side. There was times when he starts to say random things. When I finished gently putting his hands to his side. I carefully closed the door and hear Sebastian said behind me "Good morning, lady Y/N where are you going" I flinched for a second and then decided that I will make breakfast for Ciel. I then said to Sebastian "Sebastian do you mind if I use the kitchen??" He then answered with a smile "of course m' lady" I then thanked him and quietly ran to the kitchen.

When I reach the kitchen I saw Bard with his fire gun he almost click the trigger but I said "WAIT DON'T!" he then looked at me and said "Lady Y/n?! What brings you here??" I then said "Can I please borrow the kitchen for a minute?" He then nod and left. When I finished making pancakes I took it to the dining room and saw Ciel. Ciel then said "Oh there you are, Good morning Y/n" I the greeted him and said "I made breakfast for you, hope you will like it" I then placed the pancake infront of him. He then ate the pancake happily. He then smiled  and said "yum.. I love the pancake, thank you y/n" I sat beside him and also ate my pancake. When he finished eating he said while looking to me "Y/n, how about we watch a movie at night?" I then excitedly said "sure!". I read books while making the time pass by.

When it was midnight I came to Ciel's room and saw a projector on the wall and popcorn on the ground Ciel was looking at me with a smile and handed me a rose. I then took it and gave him a kiss and said "Thank you for the rose. Ciel." He then said "Your welcome Y/n" I then sat down and the movie started to play. When the movie was almost done I feel sleepy and said to Ciel "Can I sleep on your shoulder?" He then said "sure" while watching the movie. I then fell asleep on his shoulder as he kissed my forehead.