ˏˋ°•*⁀➷[Chapter 18]↩ੈ✩‧₊˚

·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰➳·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰➳·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰➳·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰➳·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰➳

Your P.O.V

You felt the carriage stopped. You were about to go to a window but then Ciel covered the window with a blanket, he then said with a smile "This is a surprise Y/n.. Please, Close your eyes while I lead you inside." I then stepped out of the carriage and looked at Ciel. He slowly went behind me and covered my eyes, he then told me directions I followed what he said. When we finally reached the final he then said "We are here Y/n." My eyes were still closed when he got his hands off my eyes. A second later he then said "You may open your eyes now Y/n." I opened my eyes and saw some fancy decorations in front of me. I looked around with a shocked face no one was around, I then looked at Ciel he was smiling at me. He then once again raised his hand, of course I took his hand he then lead me to a chair and gently moved the chair backward he then looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and took a sit, I then said "Thank you." He then went to his chair and sat. We started talking about our life and other topics that we were interested in, we would laugh at each other's jokes. A hour later our food came in, Sebastian placed the plate in front of us. And we began eating.

{If you are wondering what the place looks like, this is the picture(Credits to the picture)}

As we finished eating Ciel then nervously looked at me I realized he was shaking I looked at him confused and said "Ciel are you ok?" he then looked at me and said "Y/n

As we finished eating Ciel then nervously looked at me I realized he was shaking I looked at him confused and said "Ciel are you ok?" he then looked at me and said "Y/n.. I've been feeling this unknown feeling for a month now, since the queen made you came to my Manor.. Now that I know what this feeling is called. It is called Love.. I will protect you until the end, and take care of you.. And I will do anything for you.." he grabbed a box from his pocket and said while shaking "Y/n.. Will you be my.. fiancé..?" He looked at me while opening the box I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I then said "Yes!" He wiped the tears that was on my eyes. He then picked up the necklace and place it on my neck. When he finished putting the necklace, he kissed my lips I was shocked and kissed him back. When it was time to go home and rest he then smiled at me and said "M' lady shall we go back home?" I smiled and replied "We shall." I first went inside the carriage, Ciel came inside before me and sat next to me. He grabbed my hands and kissed them, I tried to hide my blush but he noticed I was blushing, he looked at me and chuckled. I looked outside the window looking at the moon, Ciel then lay his head on my lap and began watching the moon with me and said "Isn't the moon and the stars beautiful today?." I then said "Yes.. It feels like the moon found its true love." he then replied "Like I found you." I tried not to blush and played with his hair while his head was in my lap. When we arrived at his Manor. I hopped out of the Courage Ciel then grabbed my hand and went to the Manor's door. It was almost midnight I kissed Ciel's cheek and told him that ill just change to my sleeping attire, I will go to his room when I'm done. He then said "Sure Y/n. Ill wait for you in my room." I went to my room and changed to my sleeping attire. When I was done I closed the door from my room, Marcus was on the garden looking at the flowers. I went to Ciel's room and knocked, I then hear him said "Come in" I then came in he smiled and said "Oh hey Y/n, come here" He raised his hands like he was about to hug me, I went closer to him and lay down the bed with him. It felt like I am safe. We started to cuddle he looked at me and said "Good night Y/n." I looked at him and replied "Good night Ciel." He then kissed my forehead. He then offed the lights from the lamp. My head was in his chest and his head was in my head. It was warm and it felt like it was the best day of my life. We were cuddling until morning. 

{To Be Continued}

₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒₊❏❜ ⋮ ⌒