୨⎯{Chapter 29}⎯୧

{I do not own the picture, credits to the real owner.}
♡.﹀﹀.♡♡.﹀﹀.♡♡.﹀﹀.♡♡.﹀﹀.♡♡.﹀﹀.♡♡.﹀﹀.♡

Your P.O.V

When the carriage stopped. I hopped out of the carriage and the first thing that I saw was a field. People we're also everywhere. Ciel then hopped out of the carriage with a basket on his right hand, he then went beside me. When the carriage left I looked behind me and saw the Big Ben of London. I then thought to myself "Oh.. I get it, we are going to have a picnic here. How exciting!." Ciel then said with a smile "I'm guessing you already know the surprise" he then raised his right hand to my direction while the basket was in his left hand and said "Shall we go and enjoy this night M' lady?." I smiled and nod at him and placed my hand on his palm. He then slowly ran to a direction while grabbing my hand. When we reached there I saw beautiful decorations I then said slowly "Woah..."

{The picnic}

Ciel then released my hand and sat on the gingham

Ciel then released my hand and sat on the gingham.(checkered tablecloth that is used for picnic or for the table.) He then looked at me and placed a hand on the clothing signaling me to sit beside him. I then went up to him and sat beside him. He then placed the basket on the middle and started placing things. I stared at the London's Big Ben for a minute and back at Ciel. When Ciel finished placing all of the food and wine. Ciel gave me a glass and poured wine. When we we're eating we laughed at random jokes and we looked at stars that we're forming in the sky. We even found stars that we're forming as a flower. I had fun with the events that happened. When the night was going to end Ciel then said "Y/n. Let's take a picture shall we?" I then said "yes!." We then pose while looking at the camera, as Sebastian was taking a picture of us. Marcus was trying to annoy Sebastian, but Sebastian just ignored him. I laughed quietly. Sebastian then counted up to 5, when he was counting, he clicked the camera when he said "5." When the carriage arrived. Me and Ciel hopped inside the carriage. The carriage then went back to my stepmom's Manor. I leaned on Ciel's shoulder as he placed his hand on my head. The carriage was still moving, but I suddenly fell asleep on his shoulder.

{To Be Continued} (Time chapter finished 12:00am)

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^