❣[Chapter 5]❣

✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
Your P.O.V

You heard a knock from the door you talked to yourself "Sebastian is back." as Ciel also heard the knock from the door he loudly said "Come in" as the door open it was not Sebastian but a man opening the door with a knife.

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
Sebastian's P.O.V

I went to the forest like my master asked me to, when I got there I saw blood in the grass, my eyes widen and saw a young lady lay on the grass dead with a knife on her stomach, when I looked behind me I saw traces of blood going to the Manor I looked at the Manors window seeing my master and the mistress frozen on their chair, then I saw Marcus protecting them from the man that was holding a knife I ran back to the Manor to help.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Back to your P.O.V 

When the man was about to throw his knife at us Marcus catch the knife in his fingers suddenly there were people running inside aiming their guns at Marcus Ciel and I, I had enough and shouted "Marcus I order you to finish them" his eyes started to glow pink and he started grinning at the people that were aiming their guns at us, Marcus started killing the people with the guns they started shooting at Marcus but then suddenly Sebastian came in and helped Marcus killing the people, Ciel then said "About time you are back" Sebastian replied "I am sorry my Lord that I came back late" Ciel then replied "Whatever, Sebastian I order you to end them all with Marcus" Sebastian then said "Yes My Lord" he putted his hand on his heart, while me and Ciel were hiding under the table waiting for it to finish but not for long it was finished we heard Sebastian said "What a mess, Marcus would you care to help me clean this room dear friend?." Marcus then answered "Sure, why not" The two butlers came to us and said "Mistress and Master, I recommend you close your eyes while I pick you up to transfer you into another room so you wont vomit about blood." we did as what they said we close our eyes and I fell asleep.

<At the Other Room>

I heard Marcus say "M' lady you may open your eyes now." when I opened my eyes I saw Marcus looking at me with a smile on his face, I walked to the window and saw the bright moon facing me, he looked at me and said "M' lady I suggest you sleep for more energy for tomorrow's events" I nod and walked back to my bed, Marcus covered me up with a blanket, he then said "Good night M' lady" I replied "Good night Marcus" he then blew the candles and left my room quietly.

{To Be Continued}

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃