The Greens

134 AC- Kings Landing

Ben has not stop apologizing to Visenya once they left the training yard. He had switched between all three tongues he knew and promised that he did not see her coming. What scared him was that Visenya didn't say anything besides a quiet "It's okay," to him, it was unlike the girl to be quiet around him, both of them being comfortable enough around one another to share whatever is on their minds.

Removing the shield was the easy part but having the maids leave the room because Visenya needed to remove her shirt was not. Visenya knew that if any of them so much as started a rumour about Ben and her she would be forced to marry him, that it would not matter that the feeling the two shared were strictly platonic and ones that siblings would share. Visenya had insisted on putting on some type of shirt, not that she was uncomfortable being naked in front of Ben, he had seen her naked countless times and she him, when patching each other's wounds, but she knew that if someone were to walk into the room without knocking she would bring even more shame onto her family.

The white tanktop that Visenya now wears is soaked with her own blood and sweat, Ben sitting beside her focusing on sewing together the deep gash the metal shield had made on the girl's bicep. Visenya had drunk all the wine that was in the room, not taking any milk of the poppy Ben had offered her. She needs her mind to remain aware and sharp, they are in the viper's nest and she will not let her guard down while they remain.

The cut itself was not too bad, both of them having much more fetal injuries before, but the skin around the cut had turned a black-purple colour and Ben was worried that the bone itself might be injured. If the bone was broken then Visenya would have to see the maesters because Ben knows that she will not listen to him about how to treat it. She would simply ignore him and continue using the arm like nothing was wrong with it.

As Ben ties the thread into a knot he pulls out the special first men medicine that they used to treat any wounds, it was truly magical. It heals their wounds faster than anything the maesters could give them and gave a pain refile that did not cloud the mind. Just like every time that Ben patches Visenya up his touch is gentle to not cause her any pain, this time he puts an extra layer of the medicine on the cut. Wanting it to heal as fast as it can so that it gives Visenya more relief.

"I am so sorry," Ben tells Visenya again as he wraps a cloth around her arm. "If I had known that you were going to jump in front of him I would not have swung so hard," Visenya sits her now empty cup down and looks at Ben.

"I might be mad at him but I do not wish for him to be hurt or dead," Visenya tells Ben as she moves her body to face him. Ben looks down at his bloody hands.

"I wasn't going to kill him," He mumbles out, he feels like a little boy that has just been caught doing something that he should not have been doing. "Just scare him a little or maybe hurt him,"

"Hrafn, I have seen you use less force than that and crush in an Ironborns chest in," Visenya grabs ahold of his hands. "I would not have gotten in the way if I did not think that he would have lived. Why were you even fighting him?"

"I just wanted to scare him a little. Make sure he knows what I am capable of," Ben admits and Visenya lets out a loud laugh.

"Tell me, do you plan on fighting Aemond one day," Visenya jokes and Ben smiles. She isn't mad at him, if she is joking around with him that means she is not mad.

The moment is broken as a loud knock hits the door, Visenya lets go of Ben's hands and put the bloody red shirt she had been wearing back on. Ben stands from his chair and goes to the door, looking at Visenya to make sure that she is ready for the person on the other side of the door. Visenya would be fully decked out in her armour and she would not be ready for the person on the other side of the door.