Two Hearts As Embers

138 - Harrenhal

"I'm not going to wear this when while we fly,"

"I worked hard on it, and I want people to see it," Rob tells Visenya, fasting his pace to keep up with her.

Visenya stops walking and turns to look at Rob, both Aemond and Ben look at each other and share a smile. Aemond can't help but look down at his feet to stop himself from laughing; the look that Visenya is giving to Rob is the same one she would give to the twins when they misbehave.

"How do you think it will look if I arrive to meet with Dalton and I am wearing the crown?" Visenya asks; she knows she has crossed the line of no return. She has named herself queen, and now neither the Blacks nor Greens would allow her to live if they win.

"I think that he will side with us because he will think that you look amazing in it, and he wants nothing more than to get you in his bed," Rob answers honestly, and Visenya scoffs.

It was no secret what Dalton thought of Visenya, that the Red Kraen wanted to bed her or make her one of his salt wives or even the honour of being his Rock wife. Rob knows that Visenya wouldn't bed the man, but Rob can't help but wonder if Visenya marrying Dalton to secure him as an ally would be the best option. It wouldn't be a sin for Visenya to marry Dalton, for she follows the faith of her ancestors and could take another husband if need be.

Aemond looks away from his feet and towards his wife and her hand. Taking a slight step closer behind Visenya as he stares down at Rob. He might be Visenya's hand, but Aemond would happily relieve him of that position if he pushed Visenya to take another husband.

"Should I be worried?" Aemond asks, directing his question toward Rob rather than Visenya.

"No," Visenya answers his question, looking at her husband and squeezing his hand on her hip. Visenya looks back at Rob, giving him a nod. "I will wear it when Ben and I land,"

"Thank you," Rob thanks her, his shoulders slightly relaxing. "And you will do whatever is needed to make sure that Kraken sides with us,"

"He will," Visenya assures him; she knows that Dalton will side with them and will only ensure that her allies on the West are safe and that Dalton has enough supplies to continue his attack. "I am not a whore," Visenya tells Rob; she isn't going to do that to Aemond, and if Dalton was to not side with them, then she would happily burn the iron fleet to the ground.

"Our youth would say otherwise," Ben comments, and he snickers as both Visenya and Aemond snap their heads toward him.

"I am coming with you," Aemond tells Visenya, not that he doesn't trust Visenya, but he doesn't trust the sea lord to keep his hands off his wife.

Visenya closes her eyes and slightly rests her head against Aemond's chest; she is tired and doesn't want to delay her departure because she has to talk to Aemond again. She loves Ben, but his little comments are not needed right now.

Aemond looks away from Ben and down towards Visenya, her eyes still closed, and he can't help but pull her closer to his chest. He will happily relive the Iron Islands of their lord if he tries to bed his wife.

"No, you're not," Visenya tells him as she looks back at Rob. "He will side with us, and I will aid him in attacking the Westernlands, and then I will join you two,"

"You should stay away from any battle," Aemond whispers to Visenya; he wants to tell her with his full chest, but he can't help but fear that if he speaks the words too loud, his worries are heard by the gods, then they would be cruel to them.

"Would you two please leave us for a second," Visenya tells Ben and Rob, who both nod and leave the husband and wife alone. Visenya waits until they are gone before she removes Aemonds hand from her and turns to face him. "Aemond-"