Cut Short

137 - The Red Keep

Aemond had been eager to take Visenya up on her words, leaving court in the calmest manner they could without drawing much attention to themselves. Aemond loves his children more than life itself, but sometimes he just wants to spend some alone time with Visenya without having to worry about the twins. Even if the two go on dragon rides alone or sneak away to some dimly lit hallway, it is never enough time for him.

The two had been rather excited once, inside the privacy of their room. Aemond pushed away the contents of the table in the center of the room so that he could put Visenya on top of it, and he had almost ripped off her top before she could stop him. Visenya had just been eager to make the most of their time, and she doesn't know where she had thrown his eye patch or where the clasps of his jacket had fallen either.

Aemond loves his wife. She is truly the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eye on, and when she pulled off his shirt and pushed him down onto the bed, his heart nearly stopped. Aemond keeps himself propped up on his arms as he watches Visenya kiss down his chest, her hair tickling his skin, but Aemond doesn't care.

A knock at the door makes her stop. Aemond will cut off the hands of whoever is at the door. Visenya looks back to Aemond and smirks at the frustrated look on his face. She ignores the knocking and goes back to kissing down his torso. Aemond wishes that she would hurry up and not be such a temptress, but he knows her well enough that she loves to torture him.

Another knock, and Aemond thanks the gods when Visenya doesn't stop but starts to undo his pants.

"Princess Visenya!" Someone yells from outside the door, and Visenya sighs as she rests her forehead on Aemonds stomach.

Visenya stands up from between Aemonds legs, and Aemond grunts as she leaves to answer the door. Visenya fixes her shirt as she walks, knowing that it would not be appropriate to answer the door with her tits out. Visenya makes sure she is dissent before she opens the door to show two Kingsguards standing.

"What?" Visenya asks. It is very clear what she had been doing before she had opened the door, flushed, lips red and bruised, hair wild, and slightly out of breath. The Kingsguards both move on their feet while waiting for the other to speak up.

"Princess Helaena is asking for you," One of them tells Visenya, and she looks between, slightly asking them if they are serious. She loves her grandsire but would rather spend some alone time with Aemond than sit at the king's bedside.

"Can it wait?" Visenya asks. "I am rather preoccupied with my husband at the moment,"

Once it becomes clear to Aemond that Visenya is having a conversation with the person on the other side of the door, he has no choice but to get up. Not bothering to fix his pants or put on a shirt, Aemond walks to stand behind Visenya. The two Kingsguard take a step away from the door once Aemond comes into view.

"It is urgent," The Kingsguard tells Visenya, keeping his eyes on Visenya rather than the half-naked Aemond.

"Are the twins okay?" Aemond asks, pulling Visenya to lean into his naked chest. In any other circumstance, Aemond would have put some clothes on, but he is annoyed that someone even dared to bother them.

"Yes, Prince Aemond, but-"

"Then the princess can visit her after we are finished," Aemond tells them as he pulls Visenya back from the door, closing and locking it when she is further into the room.

Visenya turns around to face Aemond, smiling as Aemond grabs ahold of her face. The cold metal of his ring is an amazing contrast to the heat of her face.