First school year at V.I.L.E academy

Hi guys!!! I'm posting another chapter today! 

Enjoy~ 

(Timeskip of two years,Magnus is 14,Dan is 12,China Riot is 13,Kurin and Aay are 14 as well crystal blue is 14 as well ig) 

*Magnus's pov* 

It's the start of another academic year.The start of my academic year.After waiting,hoping and training for 5 years.It finally happened.I'm now old enough to be put into a class with other kids.The only bad thing is they made an exception for Kouzo and decided to put him in a class with me.They told him to pretend he's 14 and no one will know.And how is that fair?I'm the better thief he doesn't deserve to be put in early.But this will be a great opportunity,I can finally show Dan whose the better thief once and for all.Breakfast starts at 5:00 and ends at 6:00.The faculty explicitly stated that Dan will have to get to lessons on time.And if he wants breakfast, he'll have to turn up on time and to not expect breakfast if he's late.But sleeping through the night isn't Kouzo's thing. 

Flashback: 

"Kouzo what are you doing? It's time to sleep."I groan 

"Well I'm not gonna be sleeping tonight!I brought snacks and drinks from the cafeteria just before it closed and ran before they could catch me!"Dan explains 

"Do whatever you want.Just be quiet.Some of us wanna sleep,y'know."I mumble and pull the blanket over my head. 

I don't know how Kouzo did it,but he stayed up most of the night.I remember he drank 7 bottles of juice and had 3 chocolate bars then he probably got a sugar rush.

I heard him run across the corridor at least 5 times and he burst through the door turned on the light and yelled. 

"WHOOOOO! LET'S PART-TAY!!! YEAHHHHH!!!" 

"Shut it Kouzo! It's the middle of the night and you're disturbing my sleep!" I screeched and tossed my pillow his way.He dodged it and he started jumping on the bed which caused even more of a racket.

"Aww come on Mag!Lighten up! It'll be funnnn!Hehe." 

I remember wondering how much sugar was in those drinks for him to call me 'Mag'.He pulled out some star wars lightsaber from under his bed.He switched the light off and clambered back onto the bed started swinging his crimson lightsaber recklessly. 

"Battle me Magnus!I'm the best thief ever!Haha!" 

That did it.Instead of yelling at him and taking the lightsaber away from him,I grabbed my pillow and tugged my blanket and went outside.I slammed the door shut and chucked my pillow on the floor and slept on the floor outside the dorm.Sleeping on the floor was nice for change,the floor was cold which was nice.The next day,the faculty marched up to our dorm due to the complaints from the dorms nearby.

"Dan Kouzo!Mag- oh." I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see the faculty staring at me. 

"Magnus what are you doing,sleeping on the floor?You have a dorm for a reason." Storm scolds 

"Dan wouldn't let me sleep last night.He brought some snacks from the cafeteria and ate them.Then he got a sugar rush and started running around the corridor and started yelling because he wanted to have a party.I yelled and threw my pillow at him but he didn't stop.He then started jumping on the bed.He pulled out a lightsaber from under his bed and started swinging it and demanding me to battle him.So I slept on the floor." I explain and crawled under the blanket and turned away from the faculty. They were fuming with Dan.