Anticure (Part 2)

The second part to Anticure. 

Enjoy!!! 

A 𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘭. 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘶𝘴, 

"𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘌,𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘌!" 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴. 

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦... 

*Dan's pov*

The fire  creeps up the coal black drainpipe,like a slithering,sly snake.Fire comes as a golden ball, igniting the night, outshining the stars. Magnus wraps an arm around my shoulder and waist as my knees buckle,and cough because the smoke patronises my nostrils.His strong grip comforting me. 

"There's nothing we can do now!We need to shut the window!" 

Magnus and I rush to shut the window,barely avoiding getting burnt to a crisp by the expanding fire . 

"We need to stay low,to avoid damaging our lungs with the toxic gasses!" Magnus advises

"WHAT?" I yell,I notice his lips moving but I can't make out the words.

"What?" 

"I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID,THE SIREN IS SO LOUD!" I screech. The pulsating, uproarious siren is like a train horn, ringing my tympanic membrane to its breaking point.

"Ugh!" 

Magnus tenderly tugs on my wrist and then gestures for me to copy him,as he lies on his stomach flat like a caterpillar. It feels a bit uncomfortable,so I laugh but then choke on the suffocating,toxic smoke.  I push my face flat against the rough,chilly surface of the bleak floor,and return to breathing through my nostrils.The smoke is visibly escaping from outside,and creeping under the door.My nostrils begin to flare,as the malignant gas enters.I choke,and gasp for air,Magnus remaining calm,and still breathing through his nose.The room is now covered in a grey, venomous mist. The suffocating gas penetrates my nostrils,causing them to sting and flair. 

"Magnus!Magnus!" I cry,as i clutch onto my neck fruitlessly.Long nails scraping my skin. The deafening siren ceases to ring.

"We're not going to make it out of this alive,Daniel!" Magnus declares "Which is why I want you to know..." He trails off

"I love you!" We announce simultaneously.I abruptly grab him by his collar,his violet orbs widen and immediately his ears are tinted scarlet.I don't hesitate,not even for a second before our lips lock into a bittersweet kiss. I run my tongue over his smooth,voluptuous lips during the process.I take a breif whiff of his spicy cologne...? Heh,who know Magnus wore perfume?Salt becomes evident in the kiss because of the tears that trail down Magnus's face.We separate for air,and I tenderly wipe away his tears with my thumb's,and then I say, 

"Hey Magnus,I can hold the whole world in my hand." 

"How so?" He inquiries 

I reach for Magnus's face,paler then snow.Then,I cup the left side of his face in my hand. He breaks the eye contact that we had,and then turns his head to the left,as teardrops slide down his pulchritudinous face,and he is reduced to heart-wrenching sobs. I scoot closer to him and embrace him.Arms surrounding him to ensure that he's safe,for the time being. I let his tangy tears dampen my clothes.

*Magnus's pov* 

"There wasn't enough time!I...i should've declared my undying love for you from the beginning,how could I have been so blind?I should've told you,I've had feelings for you ever since the Kiss Camera situation! I'm going to tell you all of this before-before it's too late! I love you,Dan Kouzo! You're perfect...y-you're the light of my life!The only thing keeping me sane while I'm being separated from Emily!Before I go to sleep,I think of you and your gorgeous smile,and when I wake up the same thing!I love every inch of you,and will never judge you for anything!The way your dazzling cerulean blue eyes shimmer in the sunlight, your smile,your laughter.The way you call my name,or hold on to me when you're sacred." My tone mutates into something more desperate,tender almost...

"I wish we had more time!I wish we could've spent more time together!I wish we could've grown up together!I wish I could've witnessed Emily recovering and being discharged from the hospital!I failed...I fucking failed Dan!I wasn't there for Emily,I-i couldn't be the perfect big brother she looked up to.I promised!I promised!And...I failed.I swore one day I would escape the academy,and she'd recover from her illness.She would have everything she could've dreamed of,and more...I let her down.And I will NEVER forgive myself for that!" I cry,but as shattered as my heart is,I have no tears left to cry.So I aggressively wipe away the tears from my eyes with my cloak sleeve.

"Magnus... You're being to hard on yourself.I KNOW that she couldn't be more proud of you! You're amazing!Think about it, you've been apart from her for SEVEN years!No matter what the academy did,not matter what they threw at you,no matter what happened,you kept going! You're devotion and loyalty to your sister shines through in your actions.I could never be like you...as strong,as courageous...or as handsome!" He flashes a goofy wink at me,so i scoff but then grin eventually. 

"Or determined! You're incredible,Magnus.Nothing will change my mind!Yeah,i know we've had our ups and downs,heh mainly downs.We started of as rivals,but our true love and dedication for each other changed everything!We should've been more honest,and I developed feelings for you around the Kiss Camera situation time too.It looks like it was Riot who brought us together,we should've thanked her sooner..." Dan sighs

"Yeah,we should've.Riot's a great friend.She spent 100 dollars just to get us together.I'm going to miss all of them, especially Kurin and Aay's flirting.Even the faculty..." 

"Pffft,the faculty! Don't you hate them?" Dan asks,tilting his head to the side. 

"To some extent,but they were the only family I've ever had.It's stupid I know, especially when I said that I won't get attached.Although they're all bad people,I...I still consider them family.I'll even miss Haavik." I mumble 

"Heh.Haavik." Dan giggles,and a smile is taped to my face at the sight of his dazzling smile.His pearly,shimmery white teeth.His adorable dimples.I sigh in contentment ,every inch of him is mine.Mine,only.At least when I die, I'll have his image in my mind. 

We can be happy together.

I feel a burning,tingling sensation in my toe.I turn my head to see that my toe is on fire...