Soda Imagine

I was walking to my boyfriends house for our anniversary. Soda had planned a dinner for just us at his house. He kicked his brothers and friends out of the house. I couldnt wait to see him. Soda and i have been together for two years now and i have never been happier. I arrived at the Curtis house ten minutes later. "Soda?", i called. "In here", he said. I walked into the kitchen to see him standing over a pot of something. "Hey Soda", i said flirtatiously. "Stella", he said. "Is something wrong?", i asked. "Yeah, its wrong that after two years you cheat on me", he yelled. "What are you talking about?", i asked trying not to yell. "Dont play dumb Stell. I saw you walking with that one guy", he seethed. I thought back and remembered that. "Soda thats my brother", I laughed. "You dont even have a brother", he scoffed. "Why would i lie that i have a brother? ", i asked. "Because you are trying to cover up that you cheated on me! You know what? You just like Sandy. Why dont you just leave", he said, pointing towards the door. "But Sod..", i started. Then i felt a stinging sensation in my right cheek. I looked up at Soda who had no remorse on his face. "You know what? I will leave and never come back", i spat and ran out the door. I ran all the way home to where I saw my brother laying on the couch.

"Hey Stel.. wait whats wrong?", he asked. "Soda a..accused me o..of ch...cheating and then h..he h..hit me", i choked out. "WHAT", he yelled. "Mike its ok. He thought you were the one i was cheating with when we went grocery shopping yesterday and didnt believe you were my brother", i told him. "Please dont leave. I really dont want to be alone", i asked. "Fine", he sighed. I replied with a silent thank you and went to bed for the night.

I woke up to being tickled. "Hey stop it!", i laughed. "Maybe not", he said. "Wait a second, Steve is that you? How did Mike let you in?", i asked still laughing. Steve stopped tickling me and sat back. "Mike and i go way back", he smiled. I laughed and laid back down. "Why arent you gonna get up. I thought we were going to the Curtis' today?", he whined. "Steve im not going there anymore", i told him. "Why not?", he questioned. "Soda and i are done. He accused me of cheating with Mike and hit me", i said. He gasped. "He what? I will be right back", he said and pratically jumped out of the room. I just laughed and went back to sleep. I slightly woke up when i heard someone say, "Get your ass in there". I stayed put refusing to move. "Stell?", Sodas voice came. I continued to pretend sleep and didnt roll over. "I know your awake Stella. Steve told me you were. And i got my ass kicked too. Im really sorry", he said. I still didnt turn over and he sighed. "Steve told me everything. Look Stell, im really sorry. Please forgive me", he pratically begged. I finally turned around and sat up, but not before i felt pain in my right cheek. I held it and Soda looked like he was gonna be sick. "I cant believe i did that. Stell im sorry", he apologized. "Look Soda. I love you alot but i dont think we are gonna get back together", i yawned. "B..but..", he stuttered. "Im sorry Soda, we can still be friends", i offered. "No", he said angrily. "Why not?", i asked. "Cause i dont want to be friends!", he yelled. I cowered back into the corner of my bed. Sodas face softened. It sounds bad, but for once in my life, im actually scared of something. More like someone. And that someone was my loving boyfriend. "Steve", i whispered.

He must have good ears because he burst into the room. "Whats going on Soda?", Steve asked. "I dont know. Steve is s..she scared of me?", he asked. Steves face softened as he looked between the two of us. "I dont know Soda. I really cant help you there man", he said. They both looked at me and i looked away. "Please Stell", Soda started but i kept backing up as far as i could. "Soda lets go", Steve said putting his hand on his shoulder. "Steve i didnt mean for this to happen. I didnt want to lose her", Soda sobbed. "Come on man. You will find someone else, but maybe its just not Stella ok?", Steve said. "But thats who i want Steve. I will wait forever for ya Stella. I love you more than anything. I would never ever hurt you again", he pledged. He really did wait forever. He never talked to any girls. He only thought about me. But i had a hard time forgiving him. I loved him alot but he hit me and left a scar on my cheek. But one thing is for certain. I will always love him.