Ponyboy Imagine

I walked in to the Dingo to meet Pony for a date. He was deeply in thought when i slid into the seat in front of him. He looked a little startled then smiled when he saw me. "Hey Pony", i said. "Hi (Y/N). How was your day?", he asked. "Pretty good", i said, smiling.

Pony had ordered the food, already knowing what i would want. It got there a few minutes while we were chatting. I ate my small salad which i usually get a medium size because the small isnt enough. I saw Pony had gotten two double cheeseburgers and a huge basket of fries.

I reached over and grabbed a small fry and nibbled on it. All of a sudden, Pony pulled his food close to him. "Really (Y/N)? I ordered you food, so you dont need to take mine. Do you really want to get even fatter than you already are?", he asked. I looked down at myself. Thin to the bone. String bean some may call it. I looked at Pony who had a protective arm surronding his food, shooting glares at me. "I didnt know you felt that way Pony", I said.

I pushed my seat back, standing back. Pony looked at me. "I..Im gonna go", i said, picking my purse up. I ran out of the Dingo as fast as possible, maybe losing a few more pounds Pony wanted me too.

Ponys pov

I watched (Y/N) leave. Why would she touch my food? Especially without asking. Thats just rude. Anyway, she will probably come over tomorrow to apologize. I finshed my meal, and went home.

Weeks pass by

I havent seen her in weeks. Im beginning to worry. Where could she have gone? I decided to run over to her house and talk to her. When i got there, her brother opened the door. He scowled at me, about to close the door, but i stopped it. "Wheres (Y/N)? I havent seen her in awhile", i explained. "Me neither. Because of you", he said.

"What did i do?", i asked. I was really confused.

"She told me what you did and said to her. You called her fat when i havent seen an inch of fat since she was a newborn. Against me or my parents wishes, she went on a crazy diet. Only an apple for breakfast, banana for lunch, and a salad for dinner. Nothing else. And she was nonstop exercising. Sit ups, push ups, running miles on end. She barely ever slept, needing to start again. Then it all started going downhill like i knew it would. She couldnt do push ups anymore and she wondered why. She couldnt run as far, but she tried anyway. She wasnt putting enough into her body. One night, she didnt come home on time. Another hour later, i started to worry. I went to look for her. I found her miles away from my house. She was passed out and hardly breathing. I picked her up and it felt like carrying a feather. I could see her ribs and thighs through the skin. Shes in intensive, barely holding onto life. All because of you."

He slammed the door in my dumbstruck face. I... I couldnt think. I didnt know my words had such an impact on her. And i was waiting for her to apologize. I needed to see her.

At the hospital

I ran in. I went to the desk. "I need to see (Y/N) (L/N). I need to see her now", i breathed. "Sir she isnt.." "I need to see her now!", i said. "Shes in room 34", the person said. I rushed to the room and burst in. There she was. Pale as paper. Skinny as a pencil. "(Y/N)", I said. She looked over at me, then looked away. She was really weak.

"(Y/N) please talk to me", i begged. "Why are you here?", she asked. "Im so sorry", i said. "Your not fat. I have no idea why i would say that. You have to forgive me", i said. "I dont know Pony", she said. "You hurt me really bad", she said.

"Its been hell without you. I would never ever hurt you again. Please", i begged. "Just go Pony", i said. "(Y/N) please", i begged. "Go", she whispered. I turned ashamed. I left. One small mistake can ruin your life.